VIKINGS WAIVE RANDY MOSS [Claimed by the TITANS]

RAIDER PRESS CONFERENCE

Cable said "WE WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE THE TEAM BETTER" When asked about randy moss coming back.
30t6p3b.gif

I

RAIDER PRESS CONFERENCE

Cable said "WE WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE THE TEAM BETTER" When asked about randy moss coming back.
30t6p3b.gif

I

Joe theismann on NFL network talking super salty about moss, He just said he doesnt think anyone will want moss on their team and that the pats wont take him back. 
roll.gif

Joe theismann on NFL network talking super salty about moss, He just said he doesnt think anyone will want moss on their team and that the pats wont take him back. 
roll.gif

eek.gif
YESSSSSSS,now come back home where you belong Randy

pats-randy-moss-tom-brady.jpg

He comes back to a 6-1 team and now we'll have him back to keep him in double coverage and open up the middle for Wes,Woody and Hernandez
pimp.gif
. Plus we have a running game going.

Anyway,since the Vikes are starting to clean house,why not FIRE Childress RIGHT AWAY!!! They're not going anywhere.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celtics,Red Sox,Pats,Canadiens[color= rgb(255, 0, 51)][/color],Heat(fan since 2003 when i lived in Miami and D wade came to town,no bandwagon.Check the sig from a thread I made during the season and 2 months before we got LBJ and CB4 [URL]http://niketalk.com/topic/251186[/url] ),Tar Heels,Trojans Team 514 Montreal Stand up!

eek.gif
YESSSSSSS,now come back home where you belong Randy

pats-randy-moss-tom-brady.jpg

He comes back to a 6-1 team and now we'll have him back to keep him in double coverage and open up the middle for Wes,Woody and Hernandez
pimp.gif
. Plus we have a running game going.

Anyway,since the Vikes are starting to clean house,why not FIRE Childress RIGHT AWAY!!! They're not going anywhere.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celtics,Red Sox,Pats,Canadiens[color= rgb(255, 0, 51)][/color],Heat(fan since 2003 when i lived in Miami and D wade came to town,no bandwagon.Check the sig from a thread I made during the season and 2 months before we got LBJ and CB4 [URL]http://niketalk.com/topic/251186[/url] ),Tar Heels,Trojans Team 514 Montreal Stand up!

Originally Posted by MR RASKATRIPAS

What's the difference between getting cut and being on waivers?

Being cut means you didn't have a contract or any guaranteed money, all you did was show up for tryouts. Being waived means they still owe you some money, they just don't want you wasting roster space.

Originally Posted by MR RASKATRIPAS

What's the difference between getting cut and being on waivers?

Being cut means you didn't have a contract or any guaranteed money, all you did was show up for tryouts. Being waived means they still owe you some money, they just don't want you wasting roster space.

I highly doubt the Pats get back Moss. That'd be pretty much 31 other teams passing on him (order of waivers my friends, look up the rules).

I highly doubt the Pats get back Moss. That'd be pretty much 31 other teams passing on him (order of waivers my friends, look up the rules).

What im thinking is... what if Moss doesnt want to play for whatever team picks him up off waivers?... Does he just not play or half *** it and they release him again.

So is there not a ligament chance he does go back to the patriots because he would be willing to play there?

So if a team picks Moss off waivers he MUST report if he wants to get paid, right? Damn, looks like Moss is gonna end up on a bummy a.ss team and this season is gonna be a wash for him.

So if a team picks Moss off waivers he MUST report if he wants to get paid, right? Damn, looks like Moss is gonna end up on a bummy a.ss team and this season is gonna be a wash for him.

I'd say Chargers if I had to guess. McDaniels seems to have too much pride to bring in someone like Moss.

I'd say Chargers if I had to guess. McDaniels seems to have too much pride to bring in someone like Moss.

What im thinking is... what if Moss doesnt want to play for whatever team picks him up off waivers?... Does he just not play or half *** it and they release him again.

So is there not a ligament chance he does go back to the patriots because he would be willing to play there?

Originally Posted by EMkicks

He's already played the minimum of games he needs to play, so he could sit on his #%@ and not give a !#$$. But he ain't stupid, and that hurts his value for his next contract.

Why would any team want this dude?

I honestly dont think anyone is gonna pick him up.....I think he is done.

Why would a team want him after that play? and his history is GIVING UP on plays?

Even though he is on my fantasy team, i hope he doesnt get picked up.........It was a free league anyway, so whatever.

Back
Top Bottom