VIKINGS WAIVE RANDY MOSS [Claimed by the TITANS]

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Bring him to the Titans

HELL NO 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

we need draft picks ... jerry is in panic mode ... one of his biggest mistakes was passing up Randy ... he went frugal this season and it didnt pay off ... if he can sign randy for the last three years of his career, trade miles or roy for a pick or two, why not?
Why trade a young, proven commodity like Miles for a draft pick? It's stupid.

We've played the Sign-A-Diva-Receiver Game before and we saw how it ended. Why do it again?

Signing Randy Moss and trading Miles Austin won't make people more excited about the Cowboys in 2011. Stop.

we need draft picks ... jerry is in panic mode ... one of his biggest mistakes was passing up Randy ... he went frugal this season and it didnt pay off ... if he can sign randy for the last three years of his career, trade miles or roy for a pick or two, why not?

We've played the Sign-A-Diva-Receiver Game before and we saw how it ended. Why do it again?

Signing Randy Moss and trading Miles Austin won't make people more excited about the Cowboys in 2011. Stop.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Why do you keep going N41!?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Why do you keep going N41!?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Jerry Johns would be dumb to not pick up Moss.
laugh.gif
Who?

Does anyone think that Brett Favre will retire mid-season? I put absolutely nothing past him now. The foot injury would be the perfect excuse.

laugh.gif
Who?

Does anyone think that Brett Favre will retire mid-season? I put absolutely nothing past him now. The foot injury would be the perfect excuse.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

laugh.gif
Who?

I was thinking this as well. Mainly because it would keep his consecutive starts streak somewhat in tact.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

laugh.gif
Who?

I was thinking this as well. Mainly because it would keep his consecutive starts streak somewhat in tact.

Wow, unbelievable.

I really really hope he returns to the Pats (and signs an extension with them). The Pats give him one of his best chances to win a SB this season or in the near future.

Wow, unbelievable.

I really really hope he returns to the Pats (and signs an extension with them). The Pats give him one of his best chances to win a SB this season or in the near future.

The chargers makes some sense. That win yesterday might put some faith they can still win the west. Plus it's still the west. And I can't expect much from jackson. Unless he is playing for that contract next year. Moss could be the safety net to fall back on if Jackson doesn't want to play

The chargers makes some sense. That win yesterday might put some faith they can still win the west. Plus it's still the west. And I can't expect much from jackson. Unless he is playing for that contract next year. Moss could be the safety net to fall back on if Jackson doesn't want to play

Back
Top Bottom