Vince Still Got It

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

I just got falsely accused of rape, I dont have to apologize to anyone.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by 3miyasaki3

Could he win the dunk contest do you think?

With all these gimmick dunks that these guys are trying to pull off now a days, I'm absolutely certain Vince will go in there, stick with his bread andbutter dunks (which are pretty damn sick) and be a 32 year old dunk champion.

Looks like Sean May is on that Shawn Kemp buffet off season conditioning program.

Why are you guys hyping this up? It's not like he's getting up that high, or as high as he used to.

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Why are you guys hyping this up? It's not like he's getting up that high, or as high as he used to.

Exactly...His head use to clear the rim EASY.

The guy is one of the most athletically gifted nba players ever, im not suprised he can still get up. 32 isn't that old.

Originally Posted by theone2401

turn 32 and catch a lob off the backboard and windmill it, then we'll talk...

Originally Posted by petozham

laugh.gif
But this post isn't about dude you quoted STILLhaving it or EVER having it. It is about Vince. Yall will learn to stop using the, "If you can't do it shutup" card eventually
laugh.gif

^Vince has been healthy since he played for the Nets..It was just those few seasons...

Excuse my naiveness, but people outside of Toronto don't rock with Vince? Imo Dude is P4P the best dunker EVER.

Originally Posted by arff23

^Vince has been healthy since he played for the Nets..It was just those few seasons...
My comment has nothing to do with health and more about the lack of heart/ fire he has. When Vince came in the league he was hands down the mostgifted talented player in the league, even more so than Kobe. Unlike Kobe, who had the desire to become the best in the league and pushed himself to reach suchheights, Vince didn't push himself at all. VC is nothing more than an ill dunker who never reached the level he should have.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by petozham

laugh.gif
But this post isn't about dude you quoted STILL having it or EVER having it. It is about Vince. Yall will learn to stop using the, "If you can't do it shutup" card eventually
laugh.gif

It's not a card being used, it's putting things into perspective. How can you call a windmill off the backboard not impressive? I know we have higherstandards for Vince Carter, but the guy is peaking and he's still able to pull that off when a good portion of the dudes in the league, no matter what age,can't do that. I know Vince has spoiled us with his dunks, but you can't hold your standards for his dunks now to the younger days...Pass off thebackboard windmill is impressive, got it?!?! lol

Back
Top Bottom