Vintage Fast food items that got discontinued Vol WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

2kpxe1.jpg

14w7ofs.jpg

they used to have these for a dollar 
pimp.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

Wendy's Spicy Chicken Nuggets.. i'm sure they're not gone for ever but those things need to be permanently on the menu

Must be a regional thing, because in norcal they are a regular 99cent menu item

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Co-sign on the Taco Bell chili cheese burrito, they also killed me when they stopped selling the spicy chicken burrito

They change their menu way too often, seems like they got a new taco every two weeks
laugh.gif

OMG man the Spicy Chicken Burrito was CRAAAAACCCKKKK. I was so pissed when I pulled up to the window and they hit me with the "We don't carry that anymore."
laugh.gif
It was only like $1.29 too and was super filling. Spicy Chicken Burrito + Steak Taquitos and a Baja Blast and you're good.

And the Mcdonald's pizza wasn't just in Canada or Walmarts. There was one McDonald's we used to go to all the time that had them, they came in personal pan sized cardboard boxes and I always thought it was pretty tasty. Funny thing is I remember EXACTLY how it tastes even though I couldn't have been older than 6-8 when it came out.

Did anybody else's McD's have flavor swirled ice cream? It was the regular soft serve but they had different colored gel icing/flavoring swirled throughout it, I think there were about 14 different flavors. It was pretty good.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Wendy's Spicy Chicken Nuggets.. i'm sure they're not gone for ever but those things need to be permanently on the menu
Yup, just had some a few days ago.

You've got to be kidding with that McDLT commercial lmfao I cant believe there ever was such a thing.

It was only a regional item, but back when he played for the Suns, McDonalds' in AZ used to have a Triple Double burger that was
pimp.gif

mcdonalds even had chicken wings

who remembers the breakfast buffet they had at mcdonalds ???????????????

pifff

Originally Posted by Mister916

Wendy's Spicy Chicken Nuggets.. i'm sure they're not gone forever but those things need to be permanently on the menu
Yup, just had some a few days ago.
Yeah, I'm in Minnesota they have them every once in a while but it's not a year around thing.. it's like a specialty they bring around once every few months or so
laugh.gif

The Arch Delux got hated on, but I didn't mind it. They just hyped it up way too much for what it was.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

The Arch Delux got hated on, but I didn't mind it. They just hyped it up way too much for what it was.

The Arch Deluxe was better than anything else McDonalds had on the menu back then (even now).  I used to get that everytime I went back in the mid '90's. 

Why was that sandwich mostly marketed toward adults?  I was 13 at the time and it was good enough to me. 

Originally Posted by bruza

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

The Arch Deluxe was better than anything else McDonalds had on the menu back then (even now).  I used to get that everytime I went back in the mid '90's. 

Why was that sandwich mostly marketed toward adults?  I was 13 at the time and it was good enough to me. 
Exactly, I was in middle school or whatever at the time and I had gotten that and one of it's other versions (forget) whenever we went to McDonald's.  I just remember they hyped it like it was going to revolutionize burgers or something, so by that reasoning it was probably aimed toward adults.

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

39 cent cheesburgers from McDs on sunday were the best

They still got this here in Norcal as well, but I think it's 39cent Hamburger Weds and 49 cent Cheeseburger Sundays

And had 59 cents filet o fish on wedsenday

Cant wait to go in on the $1 chicken mc nuggget mondays 

They still got this here in Norcal as well, but I think it's 39cent Hamburger Weds and 49 cent Cheeseburger Sundays

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom