Vinyl Collecting thread Vol WAX

Bruh are you me, All Eyez On Me was my first vinyl I copped about 5 years ago, at Frys during my work break. I also have 7 albums from your list and OB4CL is next.

Currently spinning Jay-Z - The Blueprint, up next Nujabes - Modal Soul
IMG_9961.jpg

I respect that we have the same music type and artist in common. I secured Liquid Swords from Discogs and it should be arriving next week. I believe next on my list is Raekwon and The Pharcyde since I found the colored vinyls for both of them at a great price!

Where do you guys buy your outer record sleeves?
Definitely check Amazon, lots of stuff there. Local record stores also often sell them.

I think we should get some topics started in this thread, see if we can get some conversations and pics going.

What's everyone looking at as far as releases coming up down the road? Anybody seein anything?

Here's some to start!

50th Anniversary Edition drops April 1
91f31yiiFFL._SL1500_.jpg

Aaliyah catalog starts releasing end of winter
616Xeue+urL._SL1200_.jpg

This reissue drops (finally) in 2022, TBA
61rYchocQ9L.jpg

I’m looking forward to De La’s catalog finally being made available and them reaping the benefits. I plan on purchasing every single LP they reissue.

When I had my daughter in September, my “music room” with my turntable and records became the babies secondary room while my girl recovered from her c-section, now that the baby is in her own room, it has been repurposed as my girls work from home office.

So until we get into a larger living space, one of my favorite hobbies has been put on the backburner.

2004 or 2018? I feel like the former may be a bit rare or on it's way, maybe not tho.

GetOnDown actually just was selling a pressing, looks like they are still available. I believe it’s the 2018 one?

RSD 2022 List is out (Apr 23)

I wanted to know has Midnight Marauders ever been released on 2 LPs? The only one I’ve seen was with a single LP.

RSD 2022 List is out (Apr 23)

List was a little underwhelming until I got to the back half.

Back
Top Bottom