Vinyl Collecting thread Vol WAX

Black Friday Record Store Day list is out

Haven't bought any records in almost a year...picked this one up today

NDYtOTEyNy5qcGVn.jpeg

Standout song

RSD only interest me when theirs something I really want coming out. I always check the list but haven’t gotten anything in while during the event

There have also been RSD releases that pop up in the wild later on. I got the RSD Stillmatic for retail just a few months ago. Usually the titles I want I can find eventually.

Anyone head out RSD today ??

RSD only interest me when theirs something I really want coming out. I always check the list but haven’t gotten anything in while during the event

I'm like kicksvicious. Only mess with it if there's something I'm super interested in. Actually had good luck today. Only one thing I couldn't get my hands on, but I have a shot at in the morning. Managed to grab...
Taylor Swift - Long Pond Sessions
Scott Weiland - 12 Bar Blues
Jason Isbell/Amanda Shires Sound Emporium ep
Amanda Shires - Live at Columbia Studio A
Ocean's 12 sdtrk
Amythyst Kiah - Pensive Pop ep

Theirs a record convention the end of next month in my area that I’m more looking forward too honestly. Went to one 2 years ago and found a baby face album in great condition for cheap

Theirs a record convention the end of next month in my area that I’m more looking forward too honestly. Went to one 2 years ago and found a baby face album in great condition for cheap
I remember seeing a video about one of the biggest ones in the world that takes place in Holland I think. Would love to attend one of these one day.

starting a vinyl collection. can anyone school me on what kind of player i should get around $150-300 range?

Back
Top Bottom