Visiting Portland and Seattle for the first time.

Y'all got any suggestions on what to see and what to do ? Good places to eat ? Sneaker shops ? Let me know! Thanks in advance.

if you're into hiking //

seattle 
smokin.gif

portalnd 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

I've heard portland is nothing but strip clubs and craft brews

that's all we did when we went to PDX.

Was there about two weeks ago for a bachelor party.

you can't touch at the strip clubs though, but PDX has the most strip clubs per capita

something about girls with tats and chucks with knee high socks.... :smokin

now if they can all be at one club instead of 2-3 per club then it'd be gravy.....

Places to eat: what are you looking for? Fine dining or food carts or something in between?

Things to do: Where are you staying and how will you be getting around?

Sneaker shops: Been out of the game, but Compound was one of my go-to's. Upper Playground across the street from it.

If you're here this weekend, hit up the Timbers game (even if you don't like soccer). It's a few hours of your day and youll have a good time. Scalpers are gonna be rough, but it's the biggest game of the season for us, so you'll be in for a great atmosphere. Go hiking in the Gorge if you have a car, go to Forest Park or Mt. Tabor if you're gonna be confined to the city.

We tried a couple of these restaurants when I went with my girlfriend in this video. Pretty much yelped the ones we were interested in.

Main restaurants that I enjoyed was tasty n alder, pok pok (although overpriced for thai food, still an experience), ateohate (hawaiian food, go during happy hour so you can pretty much taste their whole menu), and luc lac vietnamese kitchen (came for the pho which was decent, but their specialty drinks was awesome). Voodoo doughnuts was about a 45 min wait at the original location and i thought it was ok, but I don't really have a sweet tooth. Salt and Straw was good for ice cream with their different flavors.

Can't really go wrong with any of the micro beers anywhere. SO many to choose from, so little time.

We also didn't rent a car, but wanted to check out the Multnomah falls. We opted for the ECO tour though EcoTours of oregon. Pretty much met up in downtown Oregon with the group in a tour van and for about 8 hours included all the waterfalls in the area, took us to mt hood, and also the dam where we got to see salmon and other fish that goes through the dam. If you are into that,I thought it was well worth the money. I believe I paid $160 and tipped $20 at the end.

Hope that helps.

we went hiking at angel's rest, is that the same as the gorge?

either way, that sh*t kicked my *****

Places to eat: what are you looking for? Fine dining or food carts or something in between?

Things to do: Where are you staying and how will you be getting around?

Sneaker shops: Been out of the game, but Compound was one of my go-to's. Upper Playground across the street from it.

If you're here this weekend, hit up the Timbers game (even if you don't like soccer). It's a few hours of your day and youll have a good time. Scalpers are gonna be rough, but it's the biggest game of the season for us, so you'll be in for a great atmosphere. Go hiking in the Gorge if you have a car, go to Forest Park or Mt. Tabor if you're gonna be confined to the city.

The wife and I just got into town last night. First thing I did after booking flights was grab Timbers vs. Sounders tickets.

Should be a great afternoon.

10th and Adler you can find some food carts.. happy valley station is a cool place also.. strip club 205 has good hh 1030-5.. cheap drinks.. steak is pretty good also for $11.. 10 barrel brewery opened up their roof top...
Voodoo donut is trash.. go to blue star..
I would just get some Nike bikes and ride around..
View media item 2147141

Last edited:
Want the best steak of your life? Try Acropolis...not the greatest of girls there but the dude who owns it owns the 3rd largest slaughterhouse in Oregon. That use to be my first stop before I would hit up the better strippys

acrop does not the best steak.. it's only good for the price and they have like 60 beers on tap

Seattle - edgewater

Portland - tilt, tasty and son, pine st biscuits, Olympia provisions. And I second that voodoo is trash and blue star is outstanding. There was also a really good ice cream spot over by the blue star in the northwest.

Weed shops in both cities.

I can't remember the other places I've eaten out there but these stick out in my memory.

Last edited:
I forgot about Olympia provisions.. try their Spanish charcuterie board.. I just went to pine street market.. they have a couple restaurants all under one roof as they serve beer.. lardos is good for a burger/ sandwich.. laurelhurst market.. if you want something more expensive try andina

Lardos is definitely a good burger too. We went down to alder at food huts and couldn't make a decision so just went there. It was worth it. :smokin

The rogue spot had some delicious poutine too.

Last edited:
Food: Pine State, Nong's, Pok Pok
Hiking: Oneonta Gorge
Clubs/ Bars: Whisky Lounge, Barrel Room
Strip Clubs: Acropolis

These are just some spots I've been taken to when visiting family. Usually enjoy myself when hitting these places up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom