VIZIO SUCKS!!! vol. I NEED TO VENT!! $$

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
bought a tv Feb. 20th -37' 1080p
tv starts to flicker off a couple days so i call customer care ... they send a tech out a week later.
same day the tv flickers out again so i call back and they issue me a replacement on march 5th
i'm told i have to pay for shipping initally, i'm pretty pissed but hey whatever i need a new tv
i call back after i ship the tv to give them the tracking number and the rep tells me i shouldn't have paid for shipping
i demand to talk to a mgr. and they reimburse me my $$.
a week goes by and no word on when my tv should be sent, i was told it would be about a week
forward to today I GET MY TV April 28th!!!!!!!!!
open it up set it up plug it in ....
NOTHING, THE STUPID THING WON'T TURN ON!!!!
call them back they give me 2 options
1. ship it back and they will ship me a replacement
2. put a hold on my cc for the amount of the tv and it'll be shipped to me in 3-5 days.
eff that mess so i speak to a supervisor and get nowhere . mind you i haven't sworn directly at them and i'm being as patient as possible.

so now i gotta wait for them to send me another shipping label and wait for god knows how long to get my 3RD TELEVISION!!!
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

sorry for the post i just needed to vent, i will never buy another vizio tv and once i get an actual working i'm selling it and getting a samsung
buyer beware!

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Sound like an isolated incident mang, Vizio kicks +*@.

That said, I love my Samsung.
Good man.

Maybe now people will listen in those TV threads when I tell em' Vizio is DooDoo

ive never had a problem with my vizio (42" LCD). but im going to get a 32" samsung instead. downgrade in size and upgrade in quality.

The thing with Vizio.Your rolling dice with it. Either your going to get one that last or get a trash one.

I dont know why people just wont save money and get a better up brand.

I know a lot of people that own Vizio's and never had a problem, sorry to hear man that really sucks.

I gotta Green Line in my vizio 32 inch flat screen i got it for the low so I still dont care but they make a horrible Tv

Just got my 42" last weekend, I love it. But it has turned off on its own 3 times oddly.... Should I be concerned?

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Just got my 42" last weekend, I love it. But it has turned off on its own 3 times oddly.... Should I be concerned?
Get rid of that my dude. Just get a Samsung, Sony or even a Toshiba

That Vizio might crap out on you.

Sony SXRD for the living room, and Samsung Series 450 for the bedroom. Vizio will never see this house... unless they make a nice air conditioner
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom