VMV INC. and the rest of these early sellers EXPOSED!

and what makes em "not legitimate" according to you..that they aren't on a nike manifest somewhere with a "coming soon" catalog

scan somewhere with your favorite celebrity instagramin' a pic of em.

>D

if they came off da same assembly line as da pairs that dropped in 2009 regardless of when, and they're made of da exact same materials then

thats a real pair, can a REAL pair ALSO be a unauthorized pair? absolutely.

thats like saying a diamond grown from a lab is "fake" compared to a diamond grown from da ground, when they are made of da exact same materials.

I'm just going to bow out now because I can't keep posting in here if I have to watch you type like that.

Agree to disagree

where are they tinted? unless my screen is messed up they are clear...
It's on the sides. Compare the one I posted to these
space-jams-air-jordan-11-xi.jpg

Ninja, Ming already came through and deaded EVERYTHING you have to say.

Dude confirmed that the joints were fake. Made outside of nike used factories, made using different materials, and made by factory workers that don't make nikes.

His word on the subject > yours.

There is no gray area. ***** are knockoffs.

I wish someone would actually do some research instead of grabbing a lot of sites and bunching them together. RMK is LEGIT, so is OSNEAKER.. I see that there is some confusion on the term PRE SALE and PRE RELEASE. Osneaker.com does not allow you to get the shoe before release, they simply allow you to pay a little extra to RESERVE popular releases. They aren't sending you Jordan 11 BREDS or Foam Stealths 8 months early they are simply allowing you to pay a little extra so you don't have to play parking lot camper and online roulette the morning of the most anticipated shoe releases. I can't speak for those other sites but from the thorough research that I have done Marqueesole as well as Air Randy are 2 other sources who sell what were explained to me as REALLY GOOD B GRADES (you say b grades are different they may be, but i was told thats what some of these sites sell).  I have read some of these company's ABOUT US page and they have even stated "products sold are thought to be authentic, if found to not be authentic we will receive product back with full refund, no need for other means just send product back" like begging customers not to take to Twitter or other means to let others know that they are fakes..... My best advice is to do your research and just plain common sense, I know its hard to believe but those 2 things will save u a lot of headaches and heartaches. If you're seeing a shoe that retails for $160 and they pre release them for $135 or up to retail something should click in your head that hey these can't be legit 5 months before release

Last edited:
Are the Space Jams or Concords on rstor.taobao.com legit? I was thinking of copping a pair from them but I'm not sure

cant see a thing OP posted for some reason

edit- just noticed this was bumped :stoneface:

Last edited:
Some of y'all are in denial to the point where it's sick, how y'all try to defend these companies for selling fake/variant shoes because you e got a few pairs in ya closets and can't come to grips with you got scammed. Smh keep telling yaself your stuff is real oh yeah Santa really exist too PRIDE is a mutha smh.:smh:

Last edited:
I wish someone would actually do some research instead of grabbing a lot of sites and bunching them together. RMK is LEGIT, so is OSNEAKER.. I see that there is some confusion on the term PRE SALE and PRE RELEASE. Osneaker.com does not allow you to get the shoe before release, they simply allow you to pay a little extra to RESERVE popular releases. They aren't sending you Jordan 11 BREDS or Foam Stealths 8 months early they are simply allowing you to pay a little extra so you don't have to play parking lot camper and online roulette the morning of the most anticipated shoe releases. I can't speak for those other sites but from the thorough research that I have done Marqueesole as well as Air Randy are 2 other sources who sell what were explained to me as REALLY GOOD B GRADES (you say b grades are different they may be, but i was told thats what some of these sites sell).  I have read some of these company's ABOUT US page and they have even stated "products sold are thought to be authentic, if found to not be authentic we will receive product back with full refund, no need for other means just send product back" like begging customers not to take to Twitter or other means to let others know that they are fakes..... My best advice is to do your research and just plain common sense, I know its hard to believe but those 2 things will save u a lot of headaches and heartaches. If you're seeing a shoe that retails for $160 and they pre release them for $135 or up to retail something should click in your head that hey these can't be legit 5 months before release

Osneaker DEFINITELY used to sell grey market shoes for many years. I can clearly remember them doing it. They may have stopped, but at one point in time they were absolutely doing it, and let's not forget about the time they took all of those preorders for eggplant foams and couldn't fulfill any of them. Osneaker is shady and I've even heard someone say they sent them shoes before on cosignment and osneaker never sent them any money. As far as b-grades go, once again, these shoes are not b-grades. A "really good b-grade" is going to be a damn shoe you buy in Footlocker lol. A b-grade shoe is an authentic product that has gone through quality control and that has been marked because it has a cosmetic flaw. B-grade sneakers are labeled as such and you can find them at Nike outlets.

i remember osneaker. the rep used to PM me and curse me out everytime i said something bad about that company.
the memories.... 2009 eggplant foam preorder... towels.... excuses... :smh:

Some of y'all are in denial to the point where it's sick, how y'all try to defend these companies for selling fake/variant shoes because you e got a few pairs in ya closets and can't come to grips with you got scammed. Smh keep telling yaself your stuff is real oh yeah Santa really exist too PRIDE is a mutha smh.:smh:

nice argument there, kid. assumptions and adhoms are a nice combo.

:rolleyes

the materials are right, the shoes are right. i'll wear them, for sure. Wouldn't sell them as anything but what they are, but that's a moot point since i don't sell shoes.

some of the grey market kicks are actually better quality than official releases. see the blunders thread for more info.

quit it with the ignorance. the word "Fake" is as misused as "deadstock" or "NDS" is with you clowns.

why would a different handle make that claim any truer? :rolleyes i don't give a damn if michael jordan himself says it.

Last edited:
That's just the super icey sole that a pair of 09s shouldn't have. Like I said before, I don't care how well you store them that sole should be a light tan gummy color or have some hint of yellow on it.

That's just the super icey sole that a pair of 09s shouldn't have. Like I said before, I don't care how well you store them that sole should be a light tan gummy color or have some hint of yellow on it.

the pairs from 09?? If so, your 100% wrong.

He's not reaching. Like I said I have a pair of those in hand and the soles have a blue tint.

Okay, here's another one:
$T2eC16RHJHEE9ny2q8uuBQfMHwo-Nw~~60_57.JPG

(Also from the Bay if you guys wanna check this out for yourself)
And here's a picture of mine of how they should look by now:
6ooi2p.jpg

Back
Top Bottom