VMV INC. and the rest of these early sellers EXPOSED!

i dont get why you guys defend sites that you yourself dont know if they are legit. ive bought early release shoe way back when nobody really even cared to get them early and ill tell you from experience that they never came 100%. either the shape was off, the insole was the wrong size, the box came different, laces too short or long, among other things. real or fake the shoes are busted, if youre ok with having bottom of the barrel quality shoes be my guest. me, nope

Okay, here's another one:
$T2eC16RHJHEE9ny2q8uuBQfMHwo-Nw~~60_57.JPG

(Also from the Bay if you guys wanna check this out for yourself)
And here's a picture of mine of how they should look by now:
6ooi2p.jpg

Yes, this is what i was trying to show and i completely agree.

Uhm it has nothing to do with prefering yellowing soles. It's the fact that the soles are the WRONG. 09 SJs had a clear, translucent, colorless sole NOT a blue sole.

Last edited:
so all the blunders that come from legitimate releases are preferable to grey market improvements?

keep derpin'.

i'd never thought i'd see the day when people prefer yellowing soles.
What a dumb statement....really. Not only do you fail at recognizing the fact that there could be multiple things wrong with these shoes since they are obviously not authorized pairs (like the cut, the materials, possible precreasing issues, glue stains, etc)...but also those blue tinted soles will be yellowing in no time as well. I'd still cop though....for 120 max.

Last edited:
What a dumb statement....really. Not only do you fail at recognizing the fact that there could be multiple things wrong with these shoes since they are obviously not authorized pairs (like the cut, the materials, possible precreasing issues, glue stains, etc)...but also those blue tinted soles will be yellowing in no time as well. I'd still cop though....for 120 max.

hahah, talk about "dumb statement". all of those issues exist just as well in authorised pairs.

your point is moot.

No authentic pairs have blue tinted soles unless you tinted it yourself.

why would a different handle make that claim any truer?
eyes.gif
i don't give a damn if michael jordan himself says it.
What?

So the owner of marqueesole calling them fake has no weight?

MJ calling them fake would have no weight?

so all the blunders that come from legitimate releases are preferable to grey market improvements?
keep derpin'.
What blunder are you talking about? The SJs came out 3 years ago... They are going to naturally yellow no matter what you do. If I were to choose between a Simpson yellow authentic SJ and a replica icy pair, damn straight I'm gonna take the authentic one. It doesn't no matter what "improvements" the replicas have over the authentic ones. Fakes are fakes.

Last edited:
What?

So the owner of marqueesole calling them fake has no weight?

MJ calling them fake would have no weight?

none whatsoever. if ANYONE called grey market products (same materials, same factories, same workers as authorised products) "fake", they are talking nonsense.

don't confuse the messenger with the message. if MJ said spacejams were green, would that make them so?

What blunder are you talking about? The SJs came out 3 years ago... They are going to naturally yellow no matter what you do. If I were to choose between a Simpson yellow authentic SJ and a replica icy pair, damn straight I'm gonna take the authentic one. It doesn't no matter what "improvements" the replicas have over the authentic ones. Fakes are fakes.

blunders
http://niketalk.com/t/327307/jordan-brand-blunders-mistakes

as for replicas, you seem to not understand the meaning of the word.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/replica
rep·li·ca (rpl-k)
n.
1. A copy or reproduction of a work of art, especially one made by the original artist.
2. A copy or reproduction, especially one on a scale smaller than the original.

how are grey market products "replicas" any more than authorised retros are?

So, the natural yellowing caused by oxidation of a clear sole = blunder??? :lol: OG Vs from 1990 with soles the color of the sun must be a blunder too, huh? ****OHWTBS.

i never said that. please pay attention to those you argue with, you might learn something.

my point was that unauthorised pairs are the same as authorised pairs, mistakes and problems happen with both. with all things so being equal, then it is of no detriment to counteract a known issue by putting in a slightly blue tint into soles to make the yellowing process slower. jb do it. individuals do it on their own pairs too. so why can't grey products be so improved?

I might be reaching, but look at the cut of the patent leather of the shoe up there right under the Jumpman... The top of that "wave" looks like it's directly underneath the Jumpman whereas on mine, the wave is a little bit to the left of it.

Because JB never had a blue tinted sole on their SJs... What is so hard to understand about that??? :lol: You buy a pair in 09, it's gonna be straight clear with no blue in it. The tag on the XIs has always been on the 3rd space in between the laces. A random factory makes it on the 5th lace, does that make the shoe anymore authentic than the ones with the 3rd lace? :lol:

Last edited:
forget about it. believe what you want, you have no intention or ability to actually discuss a thing further than rabidly foaming at the mouth about ermahgerd faaaakes over and over.

i'm amazed you can tie your laces (i'm just assuming you do).

Last edited:
forget about it. believe what you want, you have no intention or ability to actually discuss a thing further than rabidly foaming at the mouth about ermahgerd faaaakes over and over.
i'm amazed you can tie your laces (i'm just assuming you do).

If you like buying replica/unauthorized shoes do you trust me I could careless. I spend my money on authentic products guess Im from the old school never thought I'd see the day when dudes would defend knock off products, and if Nike didnt approve it yes its a knock off, your definition is different so do you.

If we're gonna post vids, might as well post this...
This video is as in-dept as you can get (if you can watch the whole thing). He even straight-up cut open one of the shoes, and it had an empty airbag in it...0]

Last edited:
If you like buying replica/unauthorized shoes do you trust me I could careless. I spend my money on authentic products guess Im from the old school never thought I'd see the day when dudes would defend knock off products, and if Nike didnt approve it yes its a knock off, your definition is different so do you.

i'm glad you could care less. caring is nice.

grey market are not knockoffs. if you treat your rationality the way you treat your grammar, it is no surprise you believe such rubbish. lol@ "old school", good luck with that, champ.

i never said that. please pay attention to those you argue with, you might learn something.

my point was that unauthorised pairs are the same as authorised pairs, mistakes and problems happen with both. with all things so being equal, then it is of no detriment to counteract a known issue by putting in a slightly blue tint into soles to make the yellowing process slower. jb do it. individuals do it on their own pairs too. so why can't grey products be so improved?
How can they be equal if they don't use the same material?

Back
Top Bottom