Vol.5 -- What got you to work/What's in the ipod/tape deck/cd player today?

0505094945ballyhoo_cheers_cover_200px.jpg

and

raheem_15_b.jpg

Stay bumpin the Ipod so its usually on shuffle (wide variety of gems), but as of lately...

< Z-Ro: Crack (whole album )
pimp.gif

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie"value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen"value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embedsrc="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Outkast, UGKingz, Devin, Raheem, Old Jay, & Face stay in the mix at all times tho...Not feelin 2 much new %$%$ forreal
tired.gif

Dilla- Donuts

Ryan Leslie- Ryan Leslie

Curtis Mayfield- Best of

been doing Donuts and the Shining strong last few weeks

M.Jackson- Liberian Girl, Don't Care about US
Cam'ron- Where I know u from, I hate my job

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

0505094945ballyhoo_cheers_cover_200px.jpg

and

raheem_15_b.jpg
I'm definitely late but I didn't even know Ballyhoo put out a new record..saw them for the first time in Fredricksburg a few years agowhen my cousin's band was playing...I need to get that record, 'Do it for the money' was
pimp.gif

I guess I am the only person who listens to a morning show in the morning, 103 Jamz. For my 757 heads what happened to payvar (sp)

Couple tracks on repeat lately...

Wale - Goodbye ft. Jean Grae

Mos Def -Roses and Workers Comp.

Ginuwine- My Last Chance

Slaughterhouse -18 Minute Freestyle

I was on the red line yesterday, passed by the new Michael Jackson mural at the Brookland stop.. and I can remember at least two Michael Jackson references insongs that just randomly came up on shuffle during the ride:

De La Soul - Come on Down:

"Wonderin why you can't stand me / is it because I'm the main Jackson / and y'all just Titos and Randys?"

Little Brother - Can't Stop Us:

"I was a thriller way before Michael Jackson teamed up with Vincent Price"

Obviously we could list MJ references for days.. but it's funny how you sometimes sit up and take notice of lines that you once just took in stride.

Back
Top Bottom