Volume III: Life And Times of S.Carter Appreciation

the 3rd Hova Song said had a line about Peter and Paul right?
Yep. It goes......."I love Beans and Bleek them$!*$+!* like my Peter and Paul, my DISCIPLES and that's right we commin for thetitle........Do you believe"

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Mike Jordan of rap - Outside J workin
Now watch how quickly I drop 50
pimp.gif

I dont like playin ni@@ga$ cant stick me.... Slimmy at the rutger wanna leave and spinn with me I consistantly take em out thepark like ken griffey, This cd is fire with songs like dopeman nymp snoopy track So Ghetto There's Been a Murder cd is underrated

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by SLRS

Snoopy Track

Why isn't this bolded?
indifferent.gif

Word to mother K, you slippin if you don't think that was heatrock
smh.gif
Overall I thought this was a good album. There's plenty of joints I really like on there, most of which you bolded.

pimp.gif
Snoopy Track goes so hard. Even thereason the song is named Snoopy Track is heat rocks. Its like a foreshadowing of a song like Ignorant **#%, but its so serious.

Juvie on the hook was just plain fire, because he fit it so well.

And BTW, even though Things You Do might have had some nice lyrics, the hook and beat were so annoying, making it a filler IMO.

^Why is it named Snoopy track
nerd.gif

"I copped her iceberg +*$% she thought i knew Snoopy..."

im glad im not the only one who prefers V.3 over V.2, dopeman, so ghetto, its hot, come and get me, watch me, theres been a murder
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"and with that said, back to Shawn Carter the hustler, Jay z is..."

^Why is it named Snoopy track
nerd.gif

It's basically a metaphor. Due to its refrences of the lifestyle of a person that wore Iceberg (Iceberg sometimes had Snoopy on it) shootin dice,rockin ice, fornicating, smokin, drankin...
pimp.gif

But it's okay, because you do enjoy the rack, and I'm pretty sure that Jay-Z says/does things that is so over peoples heads sometimes. I'mnot mightier than thou just because I knew that though.

^Truthfully I never bothered giving it any thought. I just accepted that as the name of the track lol

Back
Top Bottom