Vote: Foam Ones in Pearl White/Red/Black Colorway

Would anyone else like to see these...
snpnal2.jpg

...released as a Penny Foam One model?

Personally, I think that would be sick.

Vote yay or nay.

yay. they'd be much hotter than the black and reds that are still on shelves around my way

I still got these on ice when they retroed in 01 or 02. I wouldnt mind another pair though......

No. Let the ones be the ones and the pros be the pros. There's too much room for error with nike.

Without a doubt. In my opinion much better of a colorway than that "Penny" colorway, which was something when it came out but I want to be able towear my shoes and that colorway is just too ugly.

IF they did retro would they really be that awful? How are the retros now and years past? Don't they just really throw a swoosh on these?

my favorite colorway so i would welcome it, but i think that it would be a little weird without the swoosh.

These would be sick as #%@! with the penny logo.... and i don't know why everyone hating on the other foams... they all still look good

nike would probably mess these up too....the way they did the cactus....some kicks need not to be messed with!!!

love these. best pair outside of the blue ones
I second that man. These have to retro again, either as Foam Ones or Foam Pros.

I sold a pair of these DS a few years back to a friend for $100 (that's what I paid for them, and I needed money quick). I wish I hadn't gotten rid ofthem, but hard times call for some sacrifices.

I still got two pairs of the retros, but they're pretty beat. I cleaned them with Comet, which of course I now know was about the worst thing I could havedone.
wall.gif
The soles are more yellow than any pair of Foams I've everseen.
sick.gif

Man I'd love a fresh icy pair.

Back
Top Bottom