VOTE FOR RSkiver89 link inside vol.appreciation

Voted again... But man, NT's slipping.
smh.gif

fmknr.png

Was just gonna post the same thing Paul. I'm losing faith that this kid's can is gonna win. All I can do is vote everyday, but its not looking good.

Was just gonna post the same thing Paul. I'm losing faith that this kid's can is gonna win. All I can do is vote everyday, but its not looking good.

To be honest, i like the can in last place the most, followed by the 33%. I like the train design, but those are the type that you'll get bored after a while.

i cant believe we're still down by 3% though
smh.gif

To be honest, i like the can in last place the most, followed by the 33%. I like the train design, but those are the type that you'll get bored after a while.

i cant believe we're still down by 3% though
smh.gif

Rskiver89 can kill two stones with one bird.

When Rskiver89 does a push up, he's not really pushing himself up but actually pushing the earth down.

Rskiver89 was pulled over by the police and let them off with a warning.

Rskiver89 can kill two stones with one bird.

When Rskiver89 does a push up, he's not really pushing himself up but actually pushing the earth down.

Rskiver89 was pulled over by the police and let them off with a warning.

I might be late asking but Crag did you change the avy so people might not recognize you and roast so quick? 

Avy Check

ps Kzoo checkin in

I might be late asking but Crag did you change the avy so people might not recognize you and roast so quick? 

Avy Check

ps Kzoo checkin in

Back
Top Bottom