Voter Check In

Early voted last week. Four more!
tumblr_mb1vu3EpMH1r84fr3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mb1vu3EpMH1r84fr3o1_500.jpg

I voted early and it was surreal. I took a moment in the booth to look at Obama's name because he may be the only minority I ever see on the ballot in my lifetime 
eek.gif

I'm really annoyed at the news of ppl taking pics of themselves voting in the booths and whatnot. Ridiculousness! Anyways happy voting! 

First time being able to vote, woke up at 7 to beat the rush..no line
nthat.gif
. S/o to everybody voting today!

Second time voting.
I noticed a lot of parents took their kids out of school to take them to the polling location.

Went ahead and voted earler. Went against my initial distaste for standing in lines. Met an older couple who restored my faith in the marriage institution so that was cool. Also met two older brothers from my frat. Good stuff. Was in line/the rain for about an hour and a half.

Went ahead and voted earler. Went against my initial distaste for standing in lines. Met an older couple who restored my faith in the marriage institution so that was cool. Also met two older brothers from my frat. Good stuff. Was in line/the rain for about an hour and a half.
i see you went ahead and voted..

good stuff man.

My man. :pimp:

View media item 128279

Back
Top Bottom