• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why is sprint galaxy note 2 $99 and then it's $299 for AT&T.

So people will have an incentive to buy from Sprint rather than AT&T. AT&T has so many customers that they don't need to lower the price in order for people to buy it, people like the service and coverage, where as Sprint needs to give out deals for people to go to their network.

You could give a sprint note 2 for free and I would still not take it if I had to use their service.

How can I set my phone auto space after i type a word

You could give a sprint note 2 for free and I would still not take it if I had to use their service.

How can I set my phone auto space after i type a word

Well I'm on VZW right now but might leave in April. Got a GS3 and was just gonna test out some services.

Was looking at Straight Talk .. any experience with them?

I've never used them but their service is either ATT or T-mobile, you basically pick which service you wanna use and they'll send you the sim card for either ATT or T-mobile. I know some people in this thread are on straight talk so they can comment on the customer service. Will your VZW GS3 work with straight talk? Since your on a cdma network with verizon i don't know if it'll work since straight talk is gsm only. Although i know some VZW phones use sim cards now so maybe you can use them now? I'm not sure.

Last edited:
my friend has straight talk. she likes it. she doesn't use alot of data though, i hear if you use over 2gb they'll boot you with no warning.

It's not a VZW GS3, it's the international version (i9300).

Got it, should work fine then. If you do use a lot of data dude above me said they throttle which is true. If 2 gb's is enough for you I think you'll enjoy the service.

Anyone have experience with prepaid plans?
I just switched from Sprint to the 100 min/unlimited data (5 GB) and text T-Mobile prepaid plan. Can't really complain. I'm averaging around 3 mbps down and have peaked at about 6. Depends on your area but that's respectable to me especially coming from Sprint speeds 
sick.gif

I refill my account with codes from callingmart. They don't charge tax and send you the codes via email. They usually have a 5% off discount that you can find if you search slickdeals. I've only been paying $28.50 a month for service. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nexus 4 still out-of-stock with T-Mobile but will be free beginning on Friday

T-Mobile is no stranger to holiday related sales and it looks like we will soon be seeing one more kicking off. This latest is a “Zero Down Sale” and will begin this coming Friday, which for those without a calendar handy — is December 21. The sale will then run through December 31. Simply put, you have some time to shop.

As for what T-Mobile is offering, zero down sales on select smartphones and tablets. These offers are available for customers choosing either an Unlimited Value or Unlimited Nationwide 4G Data plan. Included in the sale is the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 tablet along with the HTC One S, Galaxy S Relay 4G, Samsung Galaxy S3 (16GB), Galaxy Note II and Nexus 4 smartphones.

All of these devices, with the exception of the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and the Galaxy Note II will be free after a mail-in rebate. The Tab 2 10.1 and Note 2, despite being part of a “Zero Down Sale” will each set you back $99.99. Of course, that still means an upfront savings of $100 for the Tab 2 10.1 and $200 for the Note II.

Otherwise, all of these devices (with one exception) will then have an EIP monthly payment of $20. That one exception is the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 which will have a monthly payment of $15. Bottom line here, if you are in the market for a new device from T-Mobile — this looks like as good a time as any to make a purchase. Of course, we have to wonder about any sale that includes the Nexus 4 — a device that is currently listed as out of stock with both T-Mobile and Google.

So it's not free??

What is EIP??

So it's not free??
What is EIP??
Im confused by the entire thing. It looks like you still have to pay the unfront costs, but wait 8 weeks to get that cost refunded to you through the "Mail in Rebate"

I hate BS like this, I don't want to spend time jumping through hoops.

So it's not free??

What is EIP??

Im confused by the entire thing. It looks like you still have to pay the unfront costs, but wait 8 weeks to get that cost refunded to you through the "Mail in Rebate"
I hate BS like this, I don't want to spend time jumping through hoops.

Exactly. I saw "FREE", then I see "Zero Down" then "mail-in". :smh:

There is no reason for me to switch to these value plans. I get a monthly discount for working at NYU so I get cheaper pricing without having to sacrifice my subsidized handset cost.

There is no reason for me to switch to these value plans. I get a monthly discount for working at NYU so I get cheaper pricing without having to sacrifice my subsidized handset cost.
Thats why I want to know if I can keep the monthly discount on my current classic plan.

Back
Top Bottom