• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
all my droid x people. any word yet on the contact history issue? i need to figure out something other than deleting the contact and then putting it back in. i cant believe that were having to deal with this. other than that, lovin my x
pimp.gif

all my droid x people. any word yet on the contact history issue? i need to figure out something other than deleting the contact and then putting it back in. i cant believe that were having to deal with this. other than that, lovin my x
pimp.gif

My girl got the Vibrant today from TMO. She likes it. Anyone else have it? I admit as a BB guy I want to play around with it.

My girl got the Vibrant today from TMO. She likes it. Anyone else have it? I admit as a BB guy I want to play around with it.

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

Since i'm sure it's similar to my Samsung Captivate I love the phone and i've owned the iPhone 4 the 3G and a BB.. and this is my favorite phone out of all them. It could be because i'm new to the Android platform and everything is like super new to me.. And with the recent price drop on the Vibrant i'd jump on that thing real quick, it's too bad i'm with AT&T though

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

Since i'm sure it's similar to my Samsung Captivate I love the phone and i've owned the iPhone 4 the 3G and a BB.. and this is my favorite phone out of all them. It could be because i'm new to the Android platform and everything is like super new to me.. And with the recent price drop on the Vibrant i'd jump on that thing real quick, it's too bad i'm with AT&T though

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

I can't ever jump onto the Android line... It seems like theres a new phone coming out EVERY DAY.

I'm on Verizon so i'm waiting on the iPhone...I'm over this 'Berry.

i was about to get the Incredible...then the Droid X...then the Droid 2...now I hear about the Droid Pro...and then theres a HTC Sense Android phone with possibly a 2.0Ghz processor on the timeline...
smh.gif

So what that new phones are coming out every day? It's not like the phone you get will be obsolete when the next phone comes out. My G1 was still kicking with an overclocked ROM and Froyo 2.2 and its been almost 2 years since I got it. The great thing about Android is that there are new phones coming out all the time. It gives you options, unlike the iPhone. If you don't like making a decision for yourself and have a company do that for you, then the iPhone is for you.

The point is that Android has a potential 3-4 MORE phones coming out on Verizon alone and I want to make sure I have something that will stand up for even 6 months.

Stand up to what though? Phones on the horizon or your usage needs?

I can't ever jump onto the Android line... It seems like theres a new phone coming out EVERY DAY.

i was about to get the Incredible...then the Droid X...then the Droid 2...now I hear about the Droid Pro...and then theres a HTC Sense Android phone with possibly a 2.0Ghz processor on the timeline...
smh.gif

So what that new phones are coming out every day? It's not like the phone you get will be obsolete when the next phone comes out. My G1 was still kicking with an overclocked ROM and Froyo 2.2 and its been almost 2 years since I got it. The great thing about Android is that there are new phones coming out all the time. It gives you options, unlike the iPhone. If you don't like making a decision for yourself and have a company do that for you, then the iPhone is for you.

The point is that Android has a potential 3-4 MORE phones coming out on Verizon alone and I want to make sure I have something that will stand up for even 6 months.

Stand up to what though? Phones on the horizon or your usage needs?

just came back from the verizon store.  ordered a Droid X.  i should get it within 2 weeks.  
ohwell.gif

just came back from the verizon store.  ordered a Droid X.  i should get it within 2 weeks.  
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

^^ got that set cpu program and am gonna def. drop mine to about 850mhz and see what happens to the battery / performance

Ya I have mine UC'ed to 844mhz and also go to the profiles tab, click enable and add a screen off profile. Set it to like 300max so everytime your screens off the cpu drops down.
Ive done this and my battery life is really good. Im at 51% going on just over 13hrs off charge with pretty moderate to slightly heavy use..
But Im also running CM6 rom and kernal.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

^^ got that set cpu program and am gonna def. drop mine to about 850mhz and see what happens to the battery / performance

Ya I have mine UC'ed to 844mhz and also go to the profiles tab, click enable and add a screen off profile. Set it to like 300max so everytime your screens off the cpu drops down.
Ive done this and my battery life is really good. Im at 51% going on just over 13hrs off charge with pretty moderate to slightly heavy use..
But Im also running CM6 rom and kernal.

Somebody need to figure out a root path for 2.2 quick. i should have just rooted from the get go....ah well

Somebody need to figure out a root path for 2.2 quick. i should have just rooted from the get go....ah well

Originally Posted by NastyNas

has anyone ever heard of Juice Defender? its supposed to make your battery last longer. ive been using it for a couple weeks and seems to be workin really well.. i can be on the internet all day and still have battery left over

I use it since i work in a area that has really bad signal. it saves my battery while im at work. But when i get home and start the use the phone, the battery drains fast as hell.

Originally Posted by NastyNas

has anyone ever heard of Juice Defender? its supposed to make your battery last longer. ive been using it for a couple weeks and seems to be workin really well.. i can be on the internet all day and still have battery left over

I use it since i work in a area that has really bad signal. it saves my battery while im at work. But when i get home and start the use the phone, the battery drains fast as hell.

smh.gif

That still makes no sense. It doesn't matter if 500 phones come out everyday, the OS is not progressing that quickly and that's what makes the difference in how long a particular phone will last. Unless the only thing you care about is having the newest phone and thats it, in that case
indifferent.gif

smh.gif

That still makes no sense. It doesn't matter if 500 phones come out everyday, the OS is not progressing that quickly and that's what makes the difference in how long a particular phone will last. Unless the only thing you care about is having the newest phone and thats it, in that case
indifferent.gif

OptimusPrimeAPhiA said:

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

its makes perfect sense, take the droid for example, believe it or not, people WANT the latest device, especially if your are going to pay $200 for a device and pay another $30 a month for the next 2 years

and your comment on the iPhone earlier is stupid

OptimusPrimeAPhiA said:

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

its makes perfect sense, take the droid for example, believe it or not, people WANT the latest device, especially if your are going to pay $200 for a device and pay another $30 a month for the next 2 years

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

FlipnKraut said:
OptimusPrimeAPhiA said:

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

Does the hardware on the phone magically change when a newer phone is released? No. So newer phones coming out does not change how relevant the phone is. You're basically wanting the handset manufacturers to slow production because you want to have the "newest" phone for longer. That's ******ed.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

FlipnKraut said:
OptimusPrimeAPhiA said:

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

Does the hardware on the phone magically change when a newer phone is released? No. So newer phones coming out does not change how relevant the phone is. You're basically wanting the handset manufacturers to slow production because you want to have the "newest" phone for longer. That's ******ed.

Desktop Visualizer
screen
screen

Desktop Visualizer(DVR) makes shortcuts or widgets with the image specified or the icon of another application for the Home screen.

Usage:From Home screen press menu->add->Widgets->Desktop Visualizer or menu->add->Shortcuts->Desktop Visualizer

1.0.2:Bug Fix
1.0.0:tongue:lease read help.

Latest version: 1.0.2 (for all Android versions)

Back
Top Bottom