• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know I'm in the minority here in this thread, but I've been really satisfied with my GS4. I haven't seen any noticeable lag and it's been a great phone (coming from a GNex). It was a tough choice between the 4 and the One, but I really don't think you can go wrong with either one. It really just comes down to what you want from your phone.

I'm just glad I have that choice on Android :pimp:

iOS 7 looks A LOT like Jelly Bean.
laugh.gif

It has the phase beam wallpaper and all lol. Apple is lost dudes have no direction at all

Last edited:
Anyone else get this?

2 other people besides myself also got this on their GS3 and i just got it on my Note 2...

It keeps popping up on my screen, not sure if I should run the scan.....

Last edited:
Anyone else get this?

2 other people besides myself also got this on their GS3 and i just got it on my Note 2...

dont do it.

also:

Im afraid to do it, but I keep getting that pop up. I close it and 30sec later it seems like my phone opens a webpage on its own and This is what keeps coming up. Anyone know how to fix this?

Anyone else get this?

dont do it.

also:

Im afraid to do it, but I keep getting that pop up. I close it and 30sec later it seems like my phone opens a webpage on its own and This is what keeps coming up. Anyone know how to fix this?
i think you got some android malware...

check your installed apps for anything that wasnt there before

also download a airpush detector app in the store to check if its an app thats causing it

otherwise you might have to factory reset

Anyone else get this?

dont do it.

also:

i think you got some android malware...
check your installed apps for anything that wasnt there before
also download a airpush detector app in the store to check if its an app thats causing it

otherwise you might have to factory reset

Thanks I appreciate the help. Ill give that a try.

Ok so earliet My HTC Inspire 4g went dead so I took the battery out and was going to replace it with a charged one. then when i changed batteries and turned the phone off i got stuck at the boot screen. And at the top it says "locked" so i cant move the selector up or down to factory reset it. Any help? Plz respond.

u should be able to move ur selection with the volume keys. locked just means that ur bootloader is locked not ur actual fisical keyz

Ive taken it out and put it back in 20 times and i still cant move it. About to just lay it to rest

Back
Top Bottom