Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This Moto X ad should be in papers tomorrow:

I'm excited to see where they're going with this.

Last edited:
This Moto X ad should be in papers tomorrow:

I'm excited to see where they're going with this.
I hate pre-announcement announcements. Hopefully the time gap between this ad and the actual launch isn't too large. Can't wait to see the details though.

Signed up for prime and it worked lol but I gotta remember to cancel it or there gonna charge me 79 bucks august 3

Signed up for prime and it worked lol but I gotta remember to cancel it or there gonna charge me 79 bucks august 3

Set a reminder in your calendar!

I started my prime trial because my girl was going out of town for a weekend and I wanted a video game to occupy me so I ordered Red Dead Redemption on Thursday night and it got to me Friday afternoon... Amazing. I said I'd cancel it after my trial but ended up saying eff it and just let it ride for the year. Been buying stuff like every other day lol

I started my prime trial because my girl was going out of town for a weekend and I wanted a video game to occupy me so I ordered Red Dead Redemption on Thursday night and it got to me Friday afternoon... Amazing. I said I'd cancel it after my trial but ended up saying eff it and just let it ride for the year. Been buying stuff like every other day lol
You pay the 79 a month for it!?

If you go to your account settings and the Prime membership section, you can cancel the auto renew now. That's what I did.

You pay the 79 a month for it!?

I got that student discount :pimp:

And it's per year, not month.

HTC One bro's, what roms ya'll runnin?

Last edited:
[article=""]
[h1]HTC Confirms The One S Will No Longer Receive Android Updates[/h1]

A sad day for HTC One S owners as the manufacturer confirms officially the device will no longer receive Android updates. In a statement issued to the press, HTC confirms the device will stick with Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean. All is not lost however as the HTC One S has a lively developer community actively promoting new ROMs and tweaks to help push the device into the future. Sure, we would love to see BlinkFeed and HTC Zoe arrive on the One S with HTC’s official blessing, but I trust that the dev community will handle bringing any of the desired features over.
“We can confirm that the HTC One S will not receive further Android OS updates and will remain on the current version of Android and HTC Sense. We realize this news will be met with disappointment by some, but our customers should feel confident that we have designed the HTC One S to be optimized with our amazing camera and audio experiences.”
Of course this is all very contradictory to a February 20th HTC Facebook posting that indicated “HTC will be offering upgrades to some of its existing devices in the next few months, including global variants…of HTC One S.” Needless to say it’s disappointing that ultimately HTC decided not to extend the life of the One S any longer and concentrate more on upcoming devices.

What say you One S owners?
[/article]
Good luck to everybody that bought the new HTC One      
iseeu.png

One S was never their flagship phone though... If the One X stopped getting updates, then maybe we should have reason for concern.

[h1]Moto X customization details leaked: custom colors, engraving, your photo as wallpaper[/h1]

By Jerry Hildenbrand   | Jul 03 2013 | 3:18 pm  | 93 COMMENTS

moto-x-ad-cropped.png

[h3]In addition, sensors and new software services are outlined by alleged insiders[/h3]
Sources at ABC News say they have confirmed details of the upcoming Moto X, and have outlined the supposed customization options. While many were hoping for things like choosing the internals, things are sounding more realistic -- at least according to ABC's sources.
Through a website, buyers will be able to select from a palette of different colors. One color can be used for the back case and another can be selected for the trim of the phone. Users will also be able to engrave a name or message on the back cover as well as upload a personal photo through the site to be used as the wallpaper on the phone's screen, according to people familiar with the rollout.
In addition, they say the phone will be running Android 4.2.2, which is currently being tested by U.S. carriers. The device is said to be available for purchase online as well as from carrier stores, though no pricing details were mentioned.

More interesting is the alleged confirmation of the new sensors and "smart" technology Motorola will be building into the device. Examples given were flicking the phone to open the camera app, extended voice recognition services, and the ability to sense when you're driving and activating the speaker phone. 

This may not be as "fully customizable" as people wanted or as we were led to believe by Motorola's recent ad, but be honest -- an Android Green version with a Lloyd engraving would be sweet. Where do I sign up?

Source: ABC News

[h1]Moto X custom color back plates allegedly caught on camera[/h1]

By Jerry Hildenbrand   | Jul 03 2013 | 4:37 pm  | 41 COMMENTS

motorola-moto-x-coques-couleurs.jpg

[h3]Candy colored Moto X back plates appear in alleged leaked photos[/h3]
And just like that we're seeing what's supposedly some of the custom colors that Motorola will be offering for the upcoming Moto X phone. Earlier we passed along the news that sources at ABC say the customization options consist largely of colored shells, and the French blog NoWhereElse  has scored some images.

Their source says there will be a total of 16 different colors to choose from, including subdued tones like blue and more bold colors like the ones pictured. We can only assume that the front facing shell will be using the same palatte if these photos are accurate. Hit the break to see two more pictures.

Via: Android Community

• motorola-moto-x-coques-couleurs.jpg
  • coques-couleur-moto-x.jpg
  • moto-x-coques-couleur.jpg

I think I decided on getting the HTC One over the GS4...going to pick it up tomorrow.. Going to be my forst Android phone so I will have to mess around with all the features

^ im waiting for the one to hit verizon then i will cop... until then my incredible 4g will have to hold me over :smh:

[h1]Moto X customization details leaked: custom colors, engraving, your photo as wallpaper[/h1]

By Jerry Hildenbrand
  | Jul 03 2013 | 3:18 pm  | 93 COMMENTS

moto-x-ad-cropped.png

[h3]In addition, sensors and new software services are outlined by alleged insiders[/h3]

Sources at ABC News say they have confirmed details of the upcoming Moto X
, and have outlined the supposed customization options. While many were hoping for things like choosing the internals, things are sounding more realistic -- at least according to ABC's sources.

Through a website, buyers will be able to select from a palette of different colors. One color can be used for the back case and another can be selected for the trim of the phone. Users will also be able to engrave a name or message on the back cover as well as upload a personal photo through the site to be used as the wallpaper on the phone's screen, according to people familiar with the rollout.

In addition, they say the phone will be running Android 4.2.2
, which is currently being tested by U.S. carriers. The device is said to be available for purchase online as well as from carrier stores, though no pricing details were mentioned.

More interesting is the alleged confirmation of the new sensors and "smart" technology Motorola will be building into the device. Examples given were flicking the phone to open the camera app, extended voice recognition services, and the ability to sense when you're driving and activating the speaker phone. 

This may not be as "fully customizable" as people wanted or as we were led to believe by Motorola's recent ad
, but be honest -- an Android Green version with a Lloyd engraving would be sweet. Where do I sign up?

Source: ABC News

[h1]Moto X custom color back plates allegedly caught on camera[/h1]

By Jerry Hildenbrand
  | Jul 03 2013 | 4:37 pm  | 41 COMMENTS

motorola-moto-x-coques-couleurs.jpg

[h3]Candy colored Moto X back plates appear in alleged leaked photos[/h3]

And just like that we're seeing what's supposedly some of the custom colors that Motorola will be offering for the upcoming Moto X phone. Earlier we passed along the news that sources at ABC say the customization options consist largely of colored shells
, and the French blog NoWhereElse
 has scored some images.

Their source says there will be a total of 16 different colors to choose from, including subdued tones like blue and more bold colors like the ones pictured. We can only assume that the front facing shell will be using the same palatte if these photos are accurate. Hit the break to see two more pictures.

Via: Android Community

• motorola-moto-x-coques-couleurs.jpg

• coques-couleur-moto-x.jpg

• moto-x-coques-couleur.jpg

I knew selecting internals would be a stretch but not sure why id'ing the phone never came to mind. How more details drop very soon.

When I first saw the ad I envisioned being able to select pre determined options like a choice between 32, 64,128 gig memory, and the color of the phone etc. I'm hoping this is still true. It would be cool if you could pick internals though like ram and processor speed(the nerd just came out in me), but that would be beyond expensive!

What are some good cases for the s4? I've been looking at different things online, but I trust you guys opinion more

Dropped my One X, cracked the **** out of my screen, smh. Still works though, touch panel is flawless too, but this damn screen is reynolds. I dont think I have insurance either. What are my options?

Back
Top Bottom