• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No dambs given by Google.
laugh.gif

Anyone know anything on the Sony Xperia S sgpt121 Android tablet?

Put my iPad 2 for sale on Craigslist so i can buy an android tablet and some dude is offering a trade for his Sony tablet.

Should I do it? I seriously just want an Android tablet, Love tablets but just sick of this boring iPad.

Honest opinion.

So the HTC One drops this week for Verizon. I'm due for an upgrade. Since this phone is 6 months old, do you think this is worth using an upgrade on?

Last edited:
Honest opinion.

So the HTC One drops this week for Verizon. I'm due for an upgrade. Since this phone is 6 months old, do you think this is worth using an upgrade on?

I would.

This is arguably the best phone i have ever owned.

Which phone are you coming from? If day at least wait until the note 3 and galaxy mega drop to see what options you have.

I would wait for the one max or whatever they are calling it, and compare it to the note 3
Too big for me man *pause*. The regular One is the perfect size
Which phone are you coming from? If day at least wait until the note 3 and galaxy mega drop to see what options you have.
Verizon Galaxy Nexus. It's either between the One or the iPhone 5s. Unbiased opinion please lol
6 months? lol i got it in may i think
Yeah man, Verizon is HELLA late on this one. It' dropping on Verizon tomorrow I believe

I used the lumia 1020 yesterday, and the camera is nice. The rest of the phone leaves a lot to be desired though. If like to see a similar project with an android phone :nerd:

Those articles reminded me of this one I saw too :x :smokin

MHL 3.0 to bring support for 4K resolution

The MHL Consortium — a group of companies who came together to create the MHL standard for USB-based HD output –has announced specification 3.0 for their platform. MHL 3.0 will bring a lot of under-the-hood changes that most folks won’t care about, but it’s the convergence of all those changes that will bring the most interesting and exciting changes of them all.

mhl-port

The biggest deal is the standard’s new support for 4K resolution, a technology poised to take off with 4K-based displays already beginning to seed the market. The MHL Consortium says the device is capable of handling double the bandwidth than the 2.0 spec was. MHL 3.0 will also allow people to have several displays showing content in 4K simultaneously. We’re not sure what sort of crazy setups you have that will need all of that, but it can’t hurt to have just in case.

MHL has quickly grown into a desirable option for smartphone and tablet OEMs who want to keep the amount of external ports on their devices down, and it’s only getting better from here on out. We’ll be looking to see who might be the first OEM to take a swing at MHL 3.0, but for now be sure to read the rest of the technical details down below.

4K (Ultra HD): Support of 4K formats up to 2160p30
Simultaneous high-speed data channel
Improved Remote Control Protocol (RCP) with support for peripherals such as a touch screen, keyboard and mouse
Power charging up to 10W
Backward compatible with MHL 1 and MHL 2
Latest HDCP 2.2 content protection
Enhanced 7.1 surround sound with Dolby[emoji]174[/emoji] TrueHD and DTS-HD
Connector agnostic – uses as few as five pins
Support for simultaneous multiple displays

Debating on getting my wife the htc one..for those who have it.. what phone did you come from? We have always had Samsung phones.

Debating on getting my wife the htc one..for those who have it.. what phone did you come from? We have always had Samsung phones.
Funny. First htc phone I had was the nexus one after that I had the captivate, s2,s3, then passed on the s4 to get the one it's a nice change that was needed.

One thing I can tell you get a case I *****ed mine up so bad I don't want a case since I've dropped it so many times

wife has the s3 right now... maybe get her the s4 or the htc one... some phones get a little laggy after a while (like hers right now)... she loves taking pics and listening to music... im not saying its difficult to learn how to use a phone, but we have been samsung owners since the first galaxy s, gs2, gs3, note 2..

I was tripping when I heard about the 40 something megapixel camera for a phone. I've never even heard of a camera with that many megapixels. It's basically a camera that makes phone calls.

Hada note 2 before the one. And i like the one much more.da screen is much greater. Batterylife is bout da same.

Guise i copped the 32 gig nexus 7 from office max for a total of $238. Its going to arrive within 3 days. I used the brown bag 20% off

Back
Top Bottom