• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't know if it's been posted, but VZW is doing preorders for the Note 3 now. Has a 10/10 ship date. :pimp:

C'mon y'all about to bring the whole farm in here..luchy is the only Apple fanboy we need up in here

and increase screen size
and increase # of pixels
and increase battery capacity
and increase MP in camera

all in a thinner footprint

lol pixels, oh ok you cant even tell the difference in clarity if you put a S4 to a Note 2 for majority of things.

And its pretty each to increase battery and thinness if something is getting bigger, thats not innovation what so ever thats basic science.

Innovation would be if they could pump more battery life out of the same size battery buy making the processor more efficient.

So as long as the screen size increases every year you consider that innovation? lol wow.

brb increase clock speed and call the Note 2 a Note 3.

and increase screen size
and increase # of pixels
and increase battery capacity
and increase MP in camera

all in a thinner footprint

Don't forget new software features (gimmicks usually) and guaranteed first in line support for the next version of Android. Which is pretty much all that EVER happens between one phone to it's successor. I don't know where son was going with that.

lol pixels, oh ok you cant even tell the difference in clarity if you put a S4 to a Note 2 for majority of things.

And its pretty each to increase battery and thinness if something is getting bigger, thats not innovation what so ever thats basic science.

Innovation would be if they could pump more battery life out of the same size battery buy making the processor more efficient.

So as long as the screen size increases every year you consider that innovation? lol wow.

You're logic is wrong once again. The note 2 and 3 have the same physical dimensions. Therefore, it's more impressive to fit all of that into the same package. So no, it's not basic science

I have the G-Nex... Thinking about getting the 5S 
ohwell.gif

The G-Nex i just bad. Connetion drops every now and then (about 3 times a day)

LTE is SLOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW (im on VZW)

Camera sucks

Apps crash every now and then

its bulky as hell too

Someone make me reconsider.... I can upgrade now if I want to... (and no, i dont want the note 3.)

Last edited:
I have the G-Nex... Thinking about getting the 5S :\

Camera sucks

Someone make me reconsider.... I can upgrade now if I want to... (and no, i dont want the note 3.)

You should heavily consider the G2

Don't forget new software features (gimmicks usually) and guaranteed first in line support for the next version of Android. Which is pretty much all that EVER happens between one phone to it's successor. I don't know where son was going with that.

as far I`m concerned only companies that did anything truly innovative this year has been Nokia and HTC with their cameras. Everything else has been repackaged existing tech. Nokia and HTC took a different approach and went against the grain. Like My thing is do people not see we are in a Plateau with this phone tech? Next year all these phones will do the exact same crap except have 8 core processors and bigger screens , and people will deem their quad core 5 inch phones obsolete. Cop tech because you like it and want to have the newest stuff, dont give the excuse of so and so is changing the game. The G2 screams Mr. Me Too.

Camera sucks

Honestly if you want to try it out you should man..no one can make you reconsider its gonna be your full time phone and only you using it. I'm assuming you don't care too much about size so there should be a non issue..if you dislike it for whatever reason return it and pay restocking before your 15 days or whatever it is

I love Android but man it's time for a switch.

I was never happy with one ROM so I was constantly changing, there was always something with the ROM that made me wanna change.

It was really such a hassle.

Back to iPhone
ohwell.gif

Did y'all also catch in the iPhone thread when Luch said the 5s has the best specs out there LOL

Bro, you're acting like we won't catch these false facts

Did y'all also catch in the iPhone thread when Luch said the 5s has the best specs out there LOL

Bro, you're acting like we won't catch these false facts

I said between the 5 and the 5s the 5s has the better specs which is why I`m going form the 5 to the 5s.

Camera sucks
its bulky as hell too

S4 or htc one

stock quick controls > * why google didnt throw this on chome is beyond me

browserplus-202x360.jpg
I downloaded chrome and realized that it didn't have the quick controls and instantly deleted it. I've been using them since I got my phone and never looked back.

have u noticed that chrome renders websites better than stock? and is also faster? NT mobile SUCKS on stock browser. real talk yall got me wanting to write a letter asking google to implement quick controls to chrome.

....or maybe i need to step up my programming game and write a code for it myself >D

I have the G-Nex... Thinking about getting the 5S 
ohwell.gif

Camera sucks

its bulky as hell too

Yeah fam HTC One definitely

Camera sucks
its bulky as hell too

Yeah fam HTC One definitely

cosign.

I have one, love it.

Wish my China One would work here in the States.

the htc one released in march..... wont the new one come in a couple months or does htc wait a couple years to release a new one (aside from the htc mini)

Camera sucks
its bulky as hell too

cosign. i never found g nex bulky. but even with a rom, connection wasn't great, and LTE wasn't fast at all. worst part of all was that battery. i left vzw this past weekend and grabbed that n4. not even on LTE on im that HSPA 42 and its :pimp:

anyways, if you are on verizon, go with moto x for stock android. screen is as big as htc one but fits so much better in hand. minimal bezel.

if you want top of the line processor specs (quad core, 5.2" screens n ****) id say go with g2 (when it drops) or htc one. i would root and ROM those phones tho, cuz those interfaces are hot booty. you already know once 4.4 kit kat drops there will be roms for HTC One and that G2. **** the galaxy s4, phone is trash.

the rumor is there is a nexus variant for verizon coming next month. hold out, or cop something now to hold u over.

if u want to go with apple tho...i can't lie, ios7 looks clean. its nothing special (its what people have been doing for years with jailbreak/cydia/winterboard). physically tho HTC One/Moto X > iphone.

Last edited:
I still am a huge fan of my Nexus mainly because I really like Android but I do know that there are much better performing phones out there. I'm leaving Sprint when my contract is up for a pre paid option but I dont feel like buying a phone out of pocket so who knows what I will do.

Like My thing is do people not see we are in a Plateau with this phone tech?

Anyone who doesn't see this is a moron, but OSes are only improving and that's what I care about. I see the oversaturation of similarly spec'd phones as a good way to finally establish a technical baseline for Android. If the S4 dropping means that the S3 hits a price point where people on prepaid Android garbage can upgrade to something not running Gingerbread, then so be it.

Back
Top Bottom