Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rooted evo, everything else stock.
Bought one of those aftermarket, nameless hong kong 3500mah batteries off the bay, just to try it out.
Paid 1cent for it and 10 bucks shipping. lol Had some expiring ebay bucks so it ended up about 5 bucks total. Its one of those thicker batteries and came with a cover.
Battery was left with 10% life on it. It was nice to not have to worry about charging the phone all day, although it was a bit bulkier in my pocket, but felt better while on calls. Im sure i could have gotten a lot more life if I hadnt been on wifi, on the net, or playing Wordfeud too much.

If i flash one of these roms mentioned, i should easily get a day and a half out of it, right? Question is, which rom?
Im gonna drain the battery tomorrow and recharge it to see if i get more life, aswell as those other battery tricks.

How do people know how to use setCPU??? Is it basically messing with the settings to see what works best???

How do people know how to use setCPU??? Is it basically messing with the settings to see what works best???

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

img.php

Read this. Also I hope your rooted cause Setcpu only works when your rooted.
Ok just read that. I still don't know what to do with sliders and such.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

img.php

Read this. Also I hope your rooted cause Setcpu only works when your rooted.
Ok just read that. I still don't know what to do with sliders and such.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Let me post mine as well then.. running off a 1800 mah battery for the evo. MUCH better battery life than the stock G2 battery. What's the final percentage to let it drain to before recharging? I was thinking like 5%
Where did you purchase that Evo battery. I need a way to increase my G2 battery life and do not want to buy the wrong one. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Let me post mine as well then.. running off a 1800 mah battery for the evo. MUCH better battery life than the stock G2 battery. What's the final percentage to let it drain to before recharging? I was thinking like 5%
Where did you purchase that Evo battery. I need a way to increase my G2 battery life and do not want to buy the wrong one. Thanks in advance.

HOW ARE YOU GUYS GETTING YOUR DISPLAY % SO LOW? MY BRIGHTNESS IS ALREADY ALL THE WAY DOWN, IM ON A SAMSUNG FASCINATE

HOW ARE YOU GUYS GETTING YOUR DISPLAY % SO LOW? MY BRIGHTNESS IS ALREADY ALL THE WAY DOWN, IM ON A SAMSUNG FASCINATE

aiight peep game, i got that handcent sms joint but my messages come to that joint AND the default test message app. if i were to uninstall the default joint will it mess anything up? the other joint is SUPER WACK compared to handcent but i just don't want to +%$% up my phone... any help?

aiight peep game, i got that handcent sms joint but my messages come to that joint AND the default test message app. if i were to uninstall the default joint will it mess anything up? the other joint is SUPER WACK compared to handcent but i just don't want to +%$% up my phone... any help?

Pusha.... dont delete the default.

just stop the notifications for the default.

Open the stock messaging app, uncheck everything in the notifications section of the settings, then reboot.

Pusha.... dont delete the default.

just stop the notifications for the default.

Open the stock messaging app, uncheck everything in the notifications section of the settings, then reboot.

Can anyone tell me a step by step on how to delete ADW launcher, I want to use LPP...

Never mind, Titanium did it for me : )

Can anyone tell me a step by step on how to delete ADW launcher, I want to use LPP...

Never mind, Titanium did it for me : )

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

I have my brightness down passed half way, animations are off, and screen timeout is 1 minute.

I have my brightness down passed half way, animations are off, and screen timeout is 1 minute.

Amoled vs. LCD

Most of us have LCD which doesn't suck up much power, Amoled, a better clarity screen will eat up more power, although it's said it's not suppose to.

Amoled vs. LCD

Most of us have LCD which doesn't suck up much power, Amoled, a better clarity screen will eat up more power, although it's said it's not suppose to.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

havent been keeping up with this thread. any news on upcoming Android phones for Verizon?
Droid Incredible HD aka Evo 4G for Verizon,

htc-droid-incredible-hd-630x472.jpg

HTC-Droid-Incredible-HD1-500x375.jpg

Dropping sometime around Thanksgiving.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

havent been keeping up with this thread. any news on upcoming Android phones for Verizon?
Droid Incredible HD aka Evo 4G for Verizon,

htc-droid-incredible-hd-630x472.jpg

HTC-Droid-Incredible-HD1-500x375.jpg

Dropping sometime around Thanksgiving.

frick.  i just saw a small, gnat like bug crawling under the screen on my phone.  a few minutes later it stopped moving when it was in the middle of my screen and died.  now i have a small spot on the screen and its irritating me.
any suggestions?

frick.  i just saw a small, gnat like bug crawling under the screen on my phone.  a few minutes later it stopped moving when it was in the middle of my screen and died.  now i have a small spot on the screen and its irritating me.
any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom