• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I honestly thought it would have been out already. I'm following their g+ and it seems they're getting closer. They started from scratch no port no nothing. Should be good once it comes

I'd suggest PAC-man if the have it for your device.

Paranoid + AOKP + CM.

Pac isn't available on 4.4 for da N2, only 4.3 and that ROM pisses battery life like a m0f0. I'm good b.

This is the only AOSP ROM that can be used as my daily driver, can't wait for the extras to be added (Statusbar Tiles, Navbars, Halo, Dynamic Notifications, etc..)

[h1]Samsung unveils Galaxy Note 3 in red and rose gold[/h1]
29 November, 2013 | Comments (49)  | Post your comment

Tags: SamsungAndroidRumors

Samsung Argentina has unveiled two new colors of the Galaxy Note 3  flagship. Currently the phablet is selling in black, white and pink, but it seems Samsung will be adding more options to the pallete.

The red Galaxy Note 3 is rumored to hit the shelves in the first week of January, while the rose gold edition will launch two weeks later. Both version will be available globally, but some carriers and retails may get some exclusivity deals for a month or two.

Here are some official images of the new flavors.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in red and rose gold

There is still no official info on when those new colors will be hitting Argentina and the rest of the world.

Source

Finally emailed Google about my Google search never working unless I restart the phone. I've factory reset twice.

My girl got the ota 4.4 update on her first gen nexus 7 and its super laggy now. I swear Google can never get things right.

Last edited:
I mean... Is it really reasonable to say that Google can never get things right because you and your girl are having a few issues? :lol

[h1]Red HTC One Max version leaks in Taiwan[/h1]
01 December, 2013 | Comments (4)  | Post your comment

Tags: HTCAndroid

Taiwanese mobile operator FarEasTone Telecommunications has unveiled that HTC is preparing to launch a new color variation of the One Max. The phablet was announced in October in silver, but now the maker's home market is set to see a red version of the phone, as well.

gsmarena_001.jpg

The HTC One Max  in red has been spotted in promo materials of the Taiwanese carrier. The red One Max is part of a larger wave of device to be launched by FarEasTone, which also includes HTC Desire 601, Butterfly and Desire Q all available in a cool-looking red color.

While HTC hasn't officially announced the color yet, but one of its partners has obviously jumped the gun. We suspect the company is going to break the news officially soon.

Previously, the HTC One launched in silver and black, but HTC also added red and blue  versions. It won't be surprising if the HTC One Max was to get a similar treatment.

Source  | Via

My Nexus 4 just updated to Kit Kat a few days ago.

Can anybody give me the rundown of what's so different?

Don't get me wrong, I love Google and android but even when I had my gnex most of the updates ruined the phone. Lag, Bluetooth and other issues.

Right now my gf's n7 is laggier than one of those cheap Chinese brand tablets you find at big lots

I mean... Is it really reasonable to say that Google can never get things right because you and your girl are having a few issues? :lol

nice to see motorola discounting the off contract price of the moto x for cyber monday. I don't understand why companies haven't been doing this already instead of all these on sell with 2 year contract deals.

UPS Just dropped this off 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Your UPS comes early as fuu.. lucky you. Let us know how you like that thing brah.

My N5 battery is getting raped today for whatever random reason.. no google service bs either.

Screen on time like 10 minutes and I'm at 67% 
sick.gif
sick.gif

I just watched a review on youtube and they're definitely not for me. They don't look too outrageous, but the features are all something that I could easily use on my mobile device. $1500 and the review stated that they must be tethered to your device, which could be an additional $40/month.

I read an article about certain restaurants banning google glass b/c of the ease of recording other guests. I wonder if they'll ban galaxy gear watches; it easier to record someone with those b/c yiu don't even have to look at them.

When I first heard about Google Glass I was all over it. I signed up for the Explorers program even though I didn't have the money at the time.  As they sent them out to people and I saw the reviews I had some doubts but I still wanted a pair. When I got the invite last week I revisited the reviews to see I could justify spending the 1500 on them.  After reading the post on the Glass Explorers community on Google+ I decided to just get them. 

When I first took them out of the box I expected them to be really heavy but they are pretty light. They sit right on your face and the screen really doesn't impede your vision. It connects to your phone via bluetooth and you can use Wifi. 

With the little time I have had with them already I can honestly say the reviews that you see online really don't help. It's hard to explain the experience without actually trying them out. I will be going to work in about an hour so I will have more time to use it then and come back with some more info on the whole experience.  

When I first heard about Google Glass I was all over it. I signed up for the Explorers program even though I didn't have the money at the time.  As they sent them out to people and I saw the reviews I had some doubts but I still wanted a pair. When I got the invite last week I revisited the reviews to see I could justify spending the 1500 on them.  After reading the post on the Glass Explorers community on Google+ I decided to just get them. 

When I first took them out of the box I expected them to be really heavy but they are pretty light. They sit right on your face and the screen really doesn't impede your vision. It connects to your phone via bluetooth and you can use Wifi. 

With the little time I have had with them already I can honestly say the reviews that you see online really don't help. It's hard to explain the experience without actually trying them out. I will be going to work in about an hour so I will have more time to use it then and come back with some more info on the whole experience.  

Thanks a lot. I was thinking the same thing about the reviews compared to the actual experience. Do you happen to wear glasses as well?? I was just wondering how the feel was with actual glasses on.

Thanks a lot. I was thinking the same thing about the reviews compared to the actual experience. Do you happen to wear glasses as well?? I was just wondering how the feel was with actual glasses on.
naw I dont wear any glasses but I do have a pair of Gunnars I wear when I play games. I'll take them to work with me and I'll let you know how it feels with them on.

Back
Top Bottom