• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright I got confused, trying to install this rom and when I select the zip file it brings up meta-inf and system/. dont know what to do now so anyone wanna help me out?

Alright I got confused, trying to install this rom and when I select the zip file it brings up meta-inf and system/. dont know what to do now so anyone wanna help me out?

thanx djaward  here u go

686lc5.png

im already working on the next one
2ekryop.png

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

What phone do you have? And when they say WIPE they mean when you're in Recovery Mode you want to WIPE everything if you're installing a new ROM.

What phone do you have? And when they say WIPE they mean when you're in Recovery Mode you want to WIPE everything if you're installing a new ROM.

Originally Posted by Carver

Looks like you unzip'ed the file.

Looks like you unzip'ed the file.

just flashed fresh new rom...the frost rom was good but something is wrong with the mms I couldnt view pics

am I the only one who doesn't wipe my data when installing a rom ? I'm not losing my damn data
laugh.gif

just flashed fresh new rom...the frost rom was good but something is wrong with the mms I couldnt view pics

am I the only one who doesn't wipe my data when installing a rom ? I'm not losing my damn data
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

laugh.gif
Lol, I wipe all the time when flashing new roms.. even though you don't have to I wipe even when upgrading a rom
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Lol, I wipe all the time when flashing new roms.. even though you don't have to I wipe even when upgrading a rom
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

$%*$ that man I did that %@%@ once and when I realized all my damn stuff was gone I was pissed

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

$%*$ that man I did that %@%@ once and when I realized all my damn stuff was gone I was pissed

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just lose my setup that's all. Everything else is on my SD Card

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just lose my setup that's all. Everything else is on my SD Card

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

So i just rooted my Droid X. What to do now? help!!
Visit the Droid X section on XDA and figure out which ROM you want to use

alright. Once I figure out which ROM I want to use, how do I put it on my phone? Sorry, I'm a complete noob right now. Thanks for your help. 

Back
Top Bottom