• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FROST ROM 3.1 is garbage, I don't know how you guys using it pulling off 1 day without charge I got like 4hrs on heavy usage with 3g on. I'm a heavy user, always listing to music, surfing the net when i can while on the train. Its really buggy lock screen doesn't show properly, kept force closing when i was typing. For some reason 4g does not work for me at all, im in a 4g network as well. The dev says he wanted to stay make it pure android 2.2 rom but all the htc crapware keeps running at startup, fps is disgusting you can see it lagging when typing an icon.

Honestly if you like htc sense and want some pure android 2.2 software this is the rom for you. However its very unstable, lagging here and there, im switching back to cyanogen rom 3.0 best rom i used thus far.

FROST ROM 3.1 is garbage, I don't know how you guys using it pulling off 1 day without charge I got like 4hrs on heavy usage with 3g on. I'm a heavy user, always listing to music, surfing the net when i can while on the train. Its really buggy lock screen doesn't show properly, kept force closing when i was typing. For some reason 4g does not work for me at all, im in a 4g network as well. The dev says he wanted to stay make it pure android 2.2 rom but all the htc crapware keeps running at startup, fps is disgusting you can see it lagging when typing an icon.

Honestly if you like htc sense and want some pure android 2.2 software this is the rom for you. However its very unstable, lagging here and there, im switching back to cyanogen rom 3.0 best rom i used thus far.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Got my Captivate today
pimp.gif
just sold my vibrant today
laugh.gif

it started to lag A LOT..plus Samsung is on some other %+* pushing back the froyo update..it was supposed to be out in September
indifferent.gif

..BUT apparently it's starting to roll out..but I was already fed up...oh and the battery life is straight up buns.
sick.gif
the worst BL ever

Now I'm looking at the Mytouch 4g I guess..
There's a lag fix....Did you root it?
Yes but I didn't bother doing the lag fix. my main issue is the battery life.. I wasn't even getting through a day...even with minimal usage + a basic black background + not keeping so many apps running..it wasn't making it..

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Got my Captivate today
pimp.gif
just sold my vibrant today
laugh.gif

it started to lag A LOT..plus Samsung is on some other %+* pushing back the froyo update..it was supposed to be out in September
indifferent.gif

..BUT apparently it's starting to roll out..but I was already fed up...oh and the battery life is straight up buns.
sick.gif
the worst BL ever

Now I'm looking at the Mytouch 4g I guess..
There's a lag fix....Did you root it?
Yes but I didn't bother doing the lag fix. my main issue is the battery life.. I wasn't even getting through a day...even with minimal usage + a basic black background + not keeping so many apps running..it wasn't making it..

So now that the G2 has permanent root this means being able to flash roms and kernerls and all that other stuff I see you all talking about is coming up soon?

So now that the G2 has permanent root this means being able to flash roms and kernerls and all that other stuff I see you all talking about is coming up soon?

what do yall think about the samsung galaxy tab?... wifey wants a ereader... i didnt want to pay for something that only does 1 thing though... thoughts?

what do yall think about the samsung galaxy tab?... wifey wants a ereader... i didnt want to pay for something that only does 1 thing though... thoughts?

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Ok I'm using kings kernel #11 bfs version now its way better than cfs battery wise and speed wise...I'm using fresh Rom I'm sure using it with frost Rom could be even better

how many hrs are u getting with the bfs?

Ok I'm using kings kernel #11 bfs version now its way better than cfs battery wise and speed wise...I'm using fresh Rom I'm sure using it with frost Rom could be even better

I've had my Epic 4g for about 2 months now....coming from a BS Nokia on MetroPCS.
I absolutely love my phone....except for the Battery Life. Honestly no more than 5 hrs with moderate usage.
Im not going to return it or nothing, waiting for 2.2 Froyo...and if that doesn't give me better BL im going to root.

I've had my Epic 4g for about 2 months now....coming from a BS Nokia on MetroPCS.
I absolutely love my phone....except for the Battery Life. Honestly no more than 5 hrs with moderate usage.
Im not going to return it or nothing, waiting for 2.2 Froyo...and if that doesn't give me better BL im going to root.

Finally broke down and bought beautiful widgets....only the third app I've bought
I'm going to figure out how to make skins whenever I get around to it.

2yjy6xd.jpg

Finally broke down and bought beautiful widgets....only the third app I've bought
I'm going to figure out how to make skins whenever I get around to it.

2yjy6xd.jpg

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

well yesterday I used it moderately and heavy at times and I went to sleep woke it had 1 day on it and about 18% left...cfs is trash $%+# drains od fast...bfs is def a good look for the fresh rom

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

well yesterday I used it moderately and heavy at times and I went to sleep woke it had 1 day on it and about 18% left...cfs is trash $%+# drains od fast...bfs is def a good look for the fresh rom

Back
Top Bottom