• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

^ Damn that looks slick!

Been using it for a couple of hours now. I especially like the widget interface.

2vimp7m.png

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Still trying to get this icon situation figured out... I opened the zip on the computer and there's two folders in it, one called data and another called META-INF... Which am I supposed to drag to the SD card?
This is how I do it.
On your computer,

-Create a folder and title it "ICONS"

-After downloading all your icons from whatever website you've downloaded from, drag the icons to this folder.

-When done, connect your phone.

After connecting your phone

-Make sure you mount your phone

-The way I do this is,

I drag the status screen down. 

I click on USB connected.

a screen pops up. 

Click on MOUNT.

ON YOUR COMPUTER go into

MY COMPUTER

there you will see "removable disk" (looks like an external drive) thats your phone

Open it and create a folder in there titled ICONS

Now drag your icons folder from your MY DOCUMENTS and drag it onto your phone "ICONS" folder. 

When you disconnect your phone, this ICON FOLDER will show up in your gallery folder on your phone. 

Now safely remove your phone from your computer

If you have LAUNCHER PRO installed and ASTRO you should be able to long hold your icon and change your icon picture. 

Have questions? Hit me up.  

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Still trying to get this icon situation figured out... I opened the zip on the computer and there's two folders in it, one called data and another called META-INF... Which am I supposed to drag to the SD card?
This is how I do it.
On your computer,

-Create a folder and title it "ICONS"

-After downloading all your icons from whatever website you've downloaded from, drag the icons to this folder.

-When done, connect your phone.

After connecting your phone

-Make sure you mount your phone

-The way I do this is,

I drag the status screen down. 

I click on USB connected.

a screen pops up. 

Click on MOUNT.

ON YOUR COMPUTER go into

MY COMPUTER

there you will see "removable disk" (looks like an external drive) thats your phone

Open it and create a folder in there titled ICONS

Now drag your icons folder from your MY DOCUMENTS and drag it onto your phone "ICONS" folder. 

When you disconnect your phone, this ICON FOLDER will show up in your gallery folder on your phone. 

Now safely remove your phone from your computer

If you have LAUNCHER PRO installed and ASTRO you should be able to long hold your icon and change your icon picture. 

Have questions? Hit me up.  

Thanks for the tutorial djaward I'll try that way out tomorrow and see what happens. It took me a while earlier today figuring out how to work Astro so I'm sure I sent the icons somewhere I probably wont be able to find.
ohwell.gif
.. This is the current setup, though...
140b5o5.png

Thanks for the tutorial djaward I'll try that way out tomorrow and see what happens. It took me a while earlier today figuring out how to work Astro so I'm sure I sent the icons somewhere I probably wont be able to find.
ohwell.gif
.. This is the current setup, though...
140b5o5.png

Originally Posted by mrezykickz

tetsujin, thats a nice setup 
pimp.gif

thanks my man.

changed it right after i posted it tho
laugh.gif
, one of my favorite/best setups i've had so far.

im on the simple and plain blak and white steez now.

Originally Posted by mrezykickz

tetsujin, thats a nice setup 
pimp.gif

thanks my man.

changed it right after i posted it tho
laugh.gif
, one of my favorite/best setups i've had so far.

im on the simple and plain blak and white steez now.

I'm using the FROST 3.1 ROM, so far i don't like it cause it auto-runs app on start-up, it was buggy had to do battery pull. I've only used for 45 minutes, so ill how battery life is on both heavy and light usage.

I'm using the FROST 3.1 ROM, so far i don't like it cause it auto-runs app on start-up, it was buggy had to do battery pull. I've only used for 45 minutes, so ill how battery life is on both heavy and light usage.

Back
Top Bottom