• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Snapdragon 801 should be good enough for the Z3's 1080p screen too. This and the Iphone 6 looks very similar so I appreciate if At&t can offer the Z3 so I can compare.

[COLOR=#red]Z3 PS4 functionality is cool, but to be honest none of these new phones really really excite me. I think we are coming to expect too much from smartphones, they already do most of anything we need them to do.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Z3 PS4 functionality is cool, but to be honest none of these new phones really really excite me. I think we are coming to expect too much from smartphones, they already do most of anything we need them to do.[/COLOR]

I agree, all these phones are really good. My last really excited time is when phones went full hd. Other than that, I feel like Sony, and maybe even Microsoft can capitalize on these console-phone integration to seperate themselves from the pack. Sony just need to push themselves on the US again, supporting more than one carrier and marketing the Z3 effectively. They have the damn money to do that!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't think future Android OS need top of the line hardware to run anymore, so companies put out all these gimmicks out for there phone, but the Z3 function of remote play certainly caught my attention since im a gamer and sometimes i like just having the tv running and laying in my bed playing games ...

-T-mobile carrying the Z3

Last edited:
I like that Sony is taking audio-quality output seriously for those like me that care about good-quality sound when I listen to music out.

The Meizu MX4 is like an iphone , a sony xperia z, and android had a baby. would love to own one of those but it'll never happen :smh:

The Meizu MX4 is like an iphone , a sony xperia z, and android had a baby. would love to own one of those but it'll never happen :smh:
Check celltraderonline later this year. Surely one of the guys on there will have one for sale or trade

My g2 still got it

Can't lie the Edge looks pretty dope to me. Its just something different but I can see the use of it as well.

Reminds me of the Nokia N series for some reason.

Last edited:
Belle UI icons
Great Freedom wallpaper
Repped for Ultraviolence 
pimp.gif

Been hearing the hardware on a Sammy phone is actually really impressive eh.. N4 sounds like a winner.

Got an upgrade next month.. I got a decision to make, or just rock the OPO for a while until something blows me away.. but that will probably not happen in this day and age since most upgrades are so minor.

Last edited:
The Z3 has probably impressed me the most but the Note 4 is sick as well.

I would use that remote play though. If it works great and i can play multiplayer etc

Can't lie the Edge looks pretty dope to me. Its just something different but I can see the use of it as well.

Reminds me of the Nokia N series for some reason.

youre right, the edges where the screen dips bares a resemblance to the N series on both of it's sides.

Were you getting that performance when you first got it?

I'm wondering if lose of capacitance plays a role.

Back
Top Bottom