• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does that come pre-loaded? If anything that's a reason not to buy the phone. ******* bloatware.
I think I saw something where people were claiming that Apple was "pushing" it down to their devices and it was showing up under the Music app on their phones. I thought that it was just there listed but you have to download it from the cloud to actually be on your phone, but I didn't care that much to look it up, lol

@DON RAMON she might also like the Moto X as well. The current one is a 4.7" screen and the new one is a 5.2". My sister-in-law on my plan has one and she hasn't had any issues with it. The battery and everything must be pretty good on it as well, because her 5 year old daughter is always on it watching videos,playing games and taking pics of random stuff and still is performing well.

That link someone posted about reasons not to get/like the iPhone 6 were ripping "The Verge" website to pieces, lol

Called them iVerge
laugh.gif
Wow 
mean.gif
 F that site...
It's amazing they managed to make a 5.5" screen phone bigger than the competition with a 5.7" screen.  

Apple has moved on from subliminally telling people to keep buying their phones every year, to now telling you what kind of music you want to listen to 
laugh.gif

got my hangouts activated to send google voice text messages. i think i'm able to send photos via google voice through hangouts

yep, this is awesome. there's no need for a company text plan at all now

i sent my gf a photo using my google voice number in hangouts and she received it on her imessage app thing

Last edited:
Its interesting to see how varied self reported battery life is on the G3. I have nothing to compare it to yet as I'm never on it for more than 30 minutes once or twice a day.

Last edited:
Just downloaded Showbox, this thing is dope as hell. Haven't found a better TV/movie app to date.

Now to buy a Chromecast

Last edited:
Its interesting to see how varied self reported battery life is on the G3. I have nothing to compare it to yet as I'm never on it for more than 30 minutes once or twice a day.

Yeh kinda weird. Today's thefirst Saturday testing it so I'll see how long it goes today. Yesterday is in picture

S5

After streaming like 6 episodes of dbz.
Don't understand how y'all can survive with just a few hours.

Last edited:

Somehow managed to still get 4 1/2 hrs ost on my g2 with android os going full ignorant. Cooked my standby time though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom