• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If your G3 is defective just keep hassling them about it. The first one I had was horribly defective and they swapped it out with no issue.
This will be my 3rd device. 

I'm totally turned off regarding the g3..

I hate this damn phone 
mad.gif

If you were with the jump program before the change you can just trade in the phone without having to pay half and pick a new phone..the new jump is trash..the grandfathered one is good tho

Jump program is a POS. Your not upgrading without at least spending $350 along with trading your phone in. I miss my sprint days when I could upgrade to whatever for $199.99 after like 20 momths

Huh?

I got a G2 in Feb. And upgraded to a G3 at the beginning of this month. All I paid was taxes on the G3. Which was like 30 bucks.
this team og jump :pimp: and team good credit :pimp: :lol:

Jump program is a POS. Your not upgrading without at least spending $350 along with trading your phone in. I miss my sprint days when I could upgrade to whatever for $199.99 after like 20 momths

but how is sprint service, its wack over here in the bay, cali.

WIFI calling.. err FREE WIFI CALLING with Tmobile is BOSS! Esp if you travel. Went to europe last year, at the tiime both my wife and I had galaxy S3s. mine had Cyanogenmod so i killed wifi calling, but she kept hers.

we were able to call fam at home, using the hotel's or any wifi.. free. showed up as our number too. was cray. AND they could call us too using our regular numbers. blew my mind. sprint, att, verizon trying to play catch up 4 sho on that. i think some may have but you gots to pay

after experiencing it, it makes not wanting to flash diff rom unless its tmo based with wifi calling

Damn i have the jump program also.. how much is the down payment? I thought you give them your phone, they pay it off, and you get new one?

The down payment is dependent on credit when the account was opened and also account tenure. If you are not well qualified you have to wait until your account has been open for 3 years to be eligible for $0 down.

Hope this clears things up.

I've been with tmobile for 10 years.. been with the jump program when the note 3 came out last year in sept i think.... ill go talk to them and see whats up... hope i dont need to pay anything out of pocket...

Last edited:
Speaking of smartwatches....I got the all black Moto 360 and it is :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:
I have worn it everyday since I got it and don't think I can go back to just wearing my Pebble watch again after having this one :lol:

Anyone have any experience with the moto 360? Thinking about coppin one tomorrow. Also would it work better with a moto x? I have a OPO
I have a OPO with mine and no issues. I do not believe there is anything extra you get for having a Moto phone as well. Just have to have the needed OS version at least and you are good

just noticed i have a couple of very light scratches on my lg g3 screen so i ordered a screen protector off amazon

kinda kicking myself for not ordering one earlier now

which ones are you guys using?

WIFI calling.. err FREE WIFI CALLING with Tmobile is BOSS! Esp if you travel. Went to europe last year, at the tiime both my wife and I had galaxy S3s. mine had Cyanogenmod so i killed wifi calling, but she kept hers.

we were able to call fam at home, using the hotel's or any wifi.. free. showed up as our number too. was cray. AND they could call us too using our regular numbers. blew my mind. sprint, att, verizon trying to play catch up 4 sho on that. i think some may have but you gots to pay

after experiencing it, it makes not wanting to flash diff rom unless its tmo based with wifi calling
Only thing about that (for me) is that TMobile's service absolutely SUCKS in my area.

I mean... bad, bad, allllll bad.

I have a OPO with mine and no issues. I do not believe there is anything extra you get for having a Moto phone as well. Just have to have the needed OS version at least and you are good

Thanks! Now I need to decide between black or silver. Saw the silver in person the other day and it looked sleek.

Thanks! Now I need to decide between black or silver. Saw the silver in person the other day and it looked sleek.
It definitely is nice looking. I set on the black one and passed on the only 1 my best buy had at the time. I ended up getting the all black from another best buy but that silver one has grown on me and I think it actually might be my favorite now :lol: :smh:

Does the Motorola watch have a glass screen? I'm scared to get one because if I wear it I'm scared I'd hit it against something and crack it easy.

It definitely is nice looking. I set on the black one and passed on the only 1 my best buy had at the time. I ended up getting the all black from another best buy but that silver one has grown on me and I think it actually might be my favorite now :lol: :smh:

Yea man they're both nice. Gotta take another look but black goes with everything.

Yea the screen is pretty strong on the 360. I got the screen protector on it too just to be careful with it.

I also grabbed the pebble steel band to switch on it too since they fit. The pebble bands are only $20,but Motorola talking their replacement bands are going to be $80!:x

I'm getting one for my sis in Nov. I think I saw the first gen Moto G for like 150

That's crazy how two years ago it would be considered a high end phone. And the fact we've got phones like this for $179 off contract is hell of a deal. Technology is :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom