• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Moto G is a damb good deal if you ain't got **** else and need a cheap phone off contact..cheap but still a good device

Last edited:
Sup fellas, does anyone have a link to a table or spreadsheet of the time frames of phones and the latest software update?

I'm in the market for a new phone and I'm trying to see which phones/manufacturers are the most supported in terms of software

Thinking of selling my OnePlus One and using my Nexus 5 til something new comes out. Might make the move to the Nexus X. I love the OnePlus but since I have Jump and am still paying for my Nexus 5 that is just sitting in a drawer I can't justify keeping it.

I'm plotting on that new Nexus now instead of trying to get my N5 fixed. Hopefully it drops around Thanksgiving at the latest

5c is rolling over in it's grave.

Can't believe they tried to pass the 5C as a budget iphone

Making my once a contract switch back to android. I love both iOS and android equally.

Currently looking at the G3, One M8 and the 2nd gen moto X.

Thoughts fellas? Don't really care to root but I'm not opposed to it. Verizon it it matters

Moto X.... And I have tried them all

Moto X is the god phone outside of camera and battery. Hearing by far the best software experience on any phone.

All of a sudden my xposed is playing up. for example I don't think the modules are working, the youtube add module defiantly aint cos ads are now coming up on youtube. Any idea why? I think it updated and then somehow stopped working

Moto X would be perfect for me if it had an SD card slot...16/32 gigs isn't cutting it for me nowadays, or mostly anybody for that matter.

16 gigs is cool for me. I don't take pics on my phone often because I have a DSLR, I have an iPhone for my music, and my tablet for any videos or movies. I have about 5-6 gigs left on my N5

All of a sudden my xposed is playing up. for example I don't think the modules are working, the youtube add module defiantly aint cos ads are now coming up on youtube. Any idea why? I think it updated and then somehow stopped working

yea im having the same issue with the youtube ad away. i thought i was the only one.

That moment when you pull out the one plus one and folks be all "what kind of phone is that"

pimp.gif
i know that feel 
smokin.gif

been rocking it without a case

All of a sudden today my phones drained down to 39% and im not even half way through the day, I can get home and have the same left. I dunno whats casuing this but ive greenified everything, titanium backup looks like it may have ****** up either that or xposed is playing games with me. Grrrr

Using my note 2 at the moment and i can actually say that I like it better than the s5. It has a better feel , and certain things about the interface is just smoother, imo. Not to mention the s pen. There's been at least 5 times that I reached for it out of instinct while using the s5.

Anybody got a family plan with at&t? They have a special where you get double the data. I just upgraded to 30gbs a month for $65 with my discount 
nthat.gif

I look at the specs on my m8 and the specs on the Note 3 I had. then I remember how laggy my Note 3 got after just 8 months and now I'm skeptical of any touchwiz phone.

I want an thin Note sized m8, I don't emmm care about the metal housing or the camera.

I look at the specs on my m8 and the specs on the Note 3 I had. then I remember how laggy my Note 3 got after just 8 months and now I'm skeptical of any touchwiz phone.

I want an thin Note sized m8, I don't emmm care about the metal housing or the camera.
Thats what converted me TBH.  I loved my Note 2 but after a while that joint got so slow and crappy.  The battery turned to ****.  After getting the M8, which is one of the lowest spec'd, but  the fastest, smoothest, and most consistent flagship, I realized that specs was bs and software and optimizations makes or breaks a phone.  Sometimes I miss having that S Pen, but im not going back to Samsung any time soon unless they show me something different software wise.

Back
Top Bottom