• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, thanks for the advice. I've had the LG Dare for 2 years I can't wait to throw it against a brick wall. I'm so technologically out of the loop I have no idea what anything you just said meant lol.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Originally Posted by 650

hey guys dont know if anyone knows how to help me out but..

im on a mytouch 3g (the original).. got the 2.2.1 ota update.. rooted.. clockwork.. then i tried installing the cyanogenmod but after it installs and tries to reboot, i get stuck at a looping green mytouch logo screen. any ideas?

Did you do a full wipe?

BTW, cyan just came out with 6.1.0 RC2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

More info please is 4g working?

nerd.gif

Yea, I'm in NYC and I get the H, pretty much where ever I'm at... its really fast, not as laggy as RC1I was wondering also how the apps get backed up in between apps? My contacts get backed up automatic cause of my google account

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Originally Posted by 650

hey guys dont know if anyone knows how to help me out but..

im on a mytouch 3g (the original).. got the 2.2.1 ota update.. rooted.. clockwork.. then i tried installing the cyanogenmod but after it installs and tries to reboot, i get stuck at a looping green mytouch logo screen. any ideas?

Did you do a full wipe?

BTW, cyan just came out with 6.1.0 RC2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

More info please is 4g working?

nerd.gif

Yea, I'm in NYC and I get the H, pretty much where ever I'm at... its really fast, not as laggy as RC1I was wondering also how the apps get backed up in between apps? My contacts get backed up automatic cause of my google account

Damn, now i'm thinking about the iPhone 4g. I know this is an Android thread, my brain is flooded with choices.

Damn, now i'm thinking about the iPhone 4g. I know this is an Android thread, my brain is flooded with choices.

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

Ok, thanks for the advice. I've had the LG Dare for 2 years I can't wait to throw it against a brick wall. I'm so technologically out of the loop I have no idea what anything you just said meant lol.

lol watch some youtube videos of phones ur interested in theres a lot of information in them even some great comparision vids 

lol watch some youtube videos of phones ur interested in theres a lot of information in them even some great comparision vids 

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

No bias? The HD7 looks good, so does the new my touch.
no i have the hd2 currently and im awaiting my mytouch 4g...hd7 should be good but i cant use a windows phone again after the hd2 but i will try to port it to my hd2 just to mess around with it...
id say get the g2 or mytouch4g or if u dont a new phone get something at least android 

HD7 is made out of Cheap materials, Battery door is literally paper thin. My only gripe with Andriod phones (primarily the ones put out by HTC and Samsung) The material is cheap as hell. I give it up to Apple for the fact that they use good materials, The reason I picked the G2 over the Mytouch 4g is because the G2 Feels much better to me, and if the G2 had a sturdier keyboard or none at all it would be EPIC!  Mytouch 4g is a great phone but its cheaply made. HD7 looks good untill you hold it, and see how cheap it is.

no i have the hd2 currently and im awaiting my mytouch 4g...hd7 should be good but i cant use a windows phone again after the hd2 but i will try to port it to my hd2 just to mess around with it...
id say get the g2 or mytouch4g or if u dont a new phone get something at least android 

HD7 is made out of Cheap materials, Battery door is literally paper thin. My only gripe with Andriod phones (primarily the ones put out by HTC and Samsung) The material is cheap as hell. I give it up to Apple for the fact that they use good materials, The reason I picked the G2 over the Mytouch 4g is because the G2 Feels much better to me, and if the G2 had a sturdier keyboard or none at all it would be EPIC!  Mytouch 4g is a great phone but its cheaply made. HD7 looks good untill you hold it, and see how cheap it is.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

i dont know what hd 7 phone u were holding but to me it has a solid build to it, nothing is cheap about it

i dont know what hd 7 phone u were holding but to me it has a solid build to it, nothing is cheap about it

the g2 is made by htc too...which mytouch did u play with i heard the black one has a rubberized feeling...i picked the black/white tho...a lot of vids i seen people say the mytouch feels great in hand idk i played with one for like 10 seconds when it first came out a few weeks ago didnt really think i was gonna be getting it

the g2 is made by htc too...which mytouch did u play with i heard the black one has a rubberized feeling...i picked the black/white tho...a lot of vids i seen people say the mytouch feels great in hand idk i played with one for like 10 seconds when it first came out a few weeks ago didnt really think i was gonna be getting it

I know the G2 is HTC, the mytouch uses cheap hardware in the since of the speakers not being that great and it just doesnt feel high end to me. The HD7 feels good but I was just botherd by the Paper thin Battery door. If the G2 had the Front facing Cam it would prob be even more beastly , also do you guys use the stock SD cards that come with the phone? I`m trying to see if I should cop a 16 or 32 gb but idk, I`m not going to have a ton of media on the phone in the sense of music or videos

I know the G2 is HTC, the mytouch uses cheap hardware in the since of the speakers not being that great and it just doesnt feel high end to me. The HD7 feels good but I was just botherd by the Paper thin Battery door. If the G2 had the Front facing Cam it would prob be even more beastly , also do you guys use the stock SD cards that come with the phone? I`m trying to see if I should cop a 16 or 32 gb but idk, I`m not going to have a ton of media on the phone in the sense of music or videos

from the comparisons and what i read on xda the speakers are the same on the mt4g n g2 and that using the speaker phones is not all that great on both devices but i hardly never do that and yes the g2 needed a front cam imo...the cards that come with the phones are only class 2 if ur going to be doing developing or doing the fun android work like running roms n themes get a higher class im trying to find a 16 class 4 at least i missed out a good frys deal earlier today

from the comparisons and what i read on xda the speakers are the same on the mt4g n g2 and that using the speaker phones is not all that great on both devices but i hardly never do that and yes the g2 needed a front cam imo...the cards that come with the phones are only class 2 if ur going to be doing developing or doing the fun android work like running roms n themes get a higher class im trying to find a 16 class 4 at least i missed out a good frys deal earlier today

I've only played with the G2 and I physically like it better, I saw the speakers were bad with the Mytouch when me and my co worker were demo'ing the video chat

I've only played with the G2 and I physically like it better, I saw the speakers were bad with the Mytouch when me and my co worker were demo'ing the video chat

Back
Top Bottom