• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by YoungTriz

any word on the nexus s/2????
i posted some specs of it on page 125 they were posted by xda...phone seems weak 

ArmV7 CPU – Could be Dual Core

Open GL ES Supported

512 or 328MB Ram (Not 100% known)

1GB or 2GB Internal Memory (Not 100% known)

800×480 Screen Resolution

4″ Screen Size

SuperAmoled2 – Possibly

720P HD Video

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

any word on the nexus s/2????
i posted some specs of it on page 125 they were posted by xda...phone seems weak 

ArmV7 CPU – Could be Dual Core

Open GL ES Supported

512 or 328MB Ram (Not 100% known)

1GB or 2GB Internal Memory (Not 100% known)

800×480 Screen Resolution

4″ Screen Size

SuperAmoled2 – Possibly

720P HD Video

So I finally rooted my epic 4g ...what now? lol
How do I install roms into and what apps should I get?
Any info would be appreciated...thanks in advance

So I finally rooted my epic 4g ...what now? lol
How do I install roms into and what apps should I get?
Any info would be appreciated...thanks in advance

Yo anybody else with the captivate having a problem with calls dropping?Whenevet i recieve a call it always drops, but when i make the call it never drops.

Yo anybody else with the captivate having a problem with calls dropping?Whenevet i recieve a call it always drops, but when i make the call it never drops.

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

I put AXURA 2.2 rom on my Captivate and WOW THIS IS AMAZING
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I might try this out right now.

Originally Posted by black chiney

I don't have problems with calls being dropped at all but my phone shuts off randomly

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

I put AXURA 2.2 rom on my Captivate and WOW THIS IS AMAZING
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I might try this out right now.

Originally Posted by black chiney

I don't have problems with calls being dropped at all but my phone shuts off randomly

Don't see anything on any roadmaps evo like for T-mobile. G2/MT4G are your heavy hitters for now with the Nexus S bringing in the rear.

All I wanna know is:

- Motorola is releasing at least 2 Tegra 2 phones Q1 next year. One, the Olympus, to AT&T in January and 2, the ETNA(LTE capable), for Verizon around feb-march. will these handsets come pre-packaged with the crap that is motoblur?

Don't see anything on any roadmaps evo like for T-mobile. G2/MT4G are your heavy hitters for now with the Nexus S bringing in the rear.

All I wanna know is:

- Motorola is releasing at least 2 Tegra 2 phones Q1 next year. One, the Olympus, to AT&T in January and 2, the ETNA(LTE capable), for Verizon around feb-march. will these handsets come pre-packaged with the crap that is motoblur?

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

All I wanna know is:

Really looking forward to these new processors....same with HTC and Samsung. I wouldn't be surprised, that is their UI and how they try to differentiate the software from other companies. But the new crap isn't as bad as the old one which was
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

All I wanna know is:

Really looking forward to these new processors....same with HTC and Samsung. I wouldn't be surprised, that is their UI and how they try to differentiate the software from other companies. But the new crap isn't as bad as the old one which was
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom