• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

AXURA 2.2 rom on captivate, has 4 different lockscreens. EXTREMELY fast
eek.gif

14avo9e.png

30jtsa0.png

28tdgup.png
Hey Nickel, how did you get the 2.2 on your captivate? And sick wallpaper.

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

AXURA 2.2 rom on captivate, has 4 different lockscreens. EXTREMELY fast
eek.gif

14avo9e.png

30jtsa0.png

28tdgup.png
Hey Nickel, how did you get the 2.2 on your captivate? And sick wallpaper.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Is there any android type phone coming out on t-mobile soon thats like the evo? Idk about the mytouch ehh

id compare mytouch to evo theres a part 2 also sorry i couldnt figure out how to embed 

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Is there any android type phone coming out on t-mobile soon thats like the evo? Idk about the mytouch ehh

id compare mytouch to evo theres a part 2 also sorry i couldnt figure out how to embed 

My homie just got the Evo and I'm trying to help him root it.

Anyone Evo users here that can help me out with a step by step link? All this Android talk is foreign to me
laugh.gif
. I think he wants to root so he can use the wi-fi tether.  Good lookin out Android fam.

My homie just got the Evo and I'm trying to help him root it.

Anyone Evo users here that can help me out with a step by step link? All this Android talk is foreign to me
laugh.gif
. I think he wants to root so he can use the wi-fi tether.  Good lookin out Android fam.

Have't post in here for a minute...

Here is some 411.

JetVD on the Market is a great app for you, youtube lovers. It allows you either stream or Download any Youtube video even in 720p or 1080p and watch crisp videos on your Android device.

Lets talk about great apps we have discovered.

JUS3....It wouldn't hurt if your read through the thread, I've left deposits of information around, However UNREVOKED.com is your friend.

Have't post in here for a minute...

Here is some 411.

JetVD on the Market is a great app for you, youtube lovers. It allows you either stream or Download any Youtube video even in 720p or 1080p and watch crisp videos on your Android device.

Lets talk about great apps we have discovered.

JUS3....It wouldn't hurt if your read through the thread, I've left deposits of information around, However UNREVOKED.com is your friend.

Need some advice ...

I was going to get the Droid X for $199 with my upgrade but Bestbuy is giving the Droid Incredible for free with an upgrade.

Should I get the X or the Incredible?

Or should I just hold out for the Incredible HD ???

nerd.gif

Need some advice ...

I was going to get the Droid X for $199 with my upgrade but Bestbuy is giving the Droid Incredible for free with an upgrade.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Need some advice ...

nerd.gif

Hold out, they about verizon is about kick-in LTE phones next month or in January.

I liked MIUI ROM, but the fact it feels like im using a bootleg ios. Its has great features in the Rom, but it won't let me customize much that I can do on CM6.

I'm patiently waiting for CM6 with 4G. I'm putting my $10 4G Fee to waste
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
........but its way better than resource hogging HTC Sense
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Need some advice ...

nerd.gif

Hold out, they about verizon is about kick-in LTE phones next month or in January.

I liked MIUI ROM, but the fact it feels like im using a bootleg ios. Its has great features in the Rom, but it won't let me customize much that I can do on CM6.

I'm patiently waiting for CM6 with 4G. I'm putting my $10 4G Fee to waste
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
........but its way better than resource hogging HTC Sense
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom