Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ain't nothing like the feel of a bare phone in ya hands....like butta

watching em fall you see your entire life with that phone, you remember pulling it out the box, peeling the screen protector off of it and it was so shiny. then ya heart stop and you shut ya eyes tight when you hear that crack when it hits the ground......it's like a movie man

That slow motion :lol:

ipad vs android tablets?

eh, it's such a long list of comparable android tablets there's no clear cut winner. Apple is nice all around but does have it's faults while there are several android tablets that can compete with it in certain areas but fall short in others (a common fault is battery life). With tablets it really comes down to which characteristics of a tablet are most importat to you. Well rounded (Apple) or screen density, size, external memory etc

I don't think so man sorry :lol:

I mean we have our own opinions but nah man

The iPad 3 is probably still better than every Android tablet made all around :nerd:

Not to say that there aren't good Android tablets. I almost copped that Tab S

Last edited:
Finally!!!

Could got more out of it. :pimp:

If I go tmo Imma swap dis 6+ for a no4 more than likely.

I went with it due to battery life being more consistent supposedly, from my testing it's pretty good. I get 12 hour "usage" which I don't believe. Probably more like ~6ish ost

Last edited:
That slow motion
laugh.gif
it's not even slow motion, it's like it falls and befor you even look down its facedown in a pool of glass shards
I don't think so man sorry
laugh.gif

I mean we have our own opinions but nah man

The iPad 3 is probably still better than every Android tablet made all around
nerd.gif

Not to say that there aren't good Android tablets. I almost copped that Tab S
That's actually my point. As a whole, ipads are "better" but there are android tablets that beat out the ipad in certain areas. It just depends if you want an all around good tablet or you want to pick a certain aspect that is most important to you

For me, I'd only get an ipad just for multimedia reasons: music and video playback. I cant see myself doing without the ability to just download an apk and install it without root/jailbreak

I went with it due to battery life being more consistent supposedly, from my testing it's pretty good. I get 12 hour "usage" which I don't believe. Probably more like ~6ish ost

That's pretty good battery. I'd expect that from an iPhone.

Tmo is clutch though. I'd go asap.

Yeah it's solid. I'd say it's up there with the OPO when it comes to consistent battery life.. I'd probably expect a little less with the no4

Also how's the ois on the no4 :nerd: it's pretty damb good on the 6+

I still want to give the n6 a chance but man that battery life got me worried. I do not want to have to deal with it. Sure the turbo charging is nice but I don't want to have to carry my charger with me to work or if I'm out and about :lol:

Last edited:
Just saw that Localcast got the material design update :pimp:

Shoebox/Popcorn Time + Chromecast = I'm watching Gone Girl tonight

Yeah it's solid. I'd say it's up there with the OPO when it comes to consistent battery life.. I'd probably expect a little less with the no4

Also how's the ois on the no4
nerd.gif
it's pretty damb good on the 6+

I still want to give the n6 a chance but man that battery life got me worried. I do not want to have to deal with it. Sure the turbo charging is nice but I don't want to have to carry my charger with me to work or if I'm out and about
laugh.gif
Battery is like my only complaint with the N6. It's been seemingly better since 5.0.1 for me, but I still want more. Besides yesterday, I'm averaging 3 hours and 45ish minutes OST.

What's got me trippin' is the dudes on XDA saying they get 7 hrs SOT completely stock.

ip6 battery stats are fugazi bruh

Also how's the ois on the no4 :nerd: it's pretty damb good on the 6+

I still want to give the n6 a chance but man that battery life got me worried. I do not want to have to deal with it. Sure the turbo charging is nice but I don't want to have to carry my charger with me to work or if I'm out and about :lol:
Battery is like my only complaint with the N6. It's been seemingly better since 5.0.1 for me, but I still want more. Besides yesterday, I'm averaging 3 hours and 45ish minutes OST.

What's got me trippin' is the dudes on XDA saying they get 7 hrs SOT completely stock.
That is what I'm afraid of. Do not want another battery similar to the n5 :lol: it blows my mind cause the battery is so big on the n6.

ip6 battery stats are fugazi bruh

Yeah, their battery stats are jacked. I'm aware, but I have an idea of how much I use it. I end the day usually with the same amount similar to my OPO like I was saying. I know damb well I'm not getting 12 hour usage in a day I don't use my phone that much :lol: the usage stat is very skewed.. Don't know how exactly it works but it's not ost type. Chances are I'm getting a no4 if/when I jump to tmo. I'm on grandfathered unlimited att plan but I ain't about that throttled life :smh: it is mind numbingly slow once you get throttled.

Last edited:
That is what I'm afraid of. Do not want another battery similar to the n5
laugh.gif
it blows my mind cause the battery is so big on the n6.
The battery is huge because of the 2K display. If it was a 1080P screen, we'd be getting 10 hours SOT time with this battery. 
laugh.gif

Should have my Note 4 tomorrow... hopefully UPS isn't a day late like they normally are, I need it, my N5 is biting the dust.

M9 specs leaked

Leaked full HTC M9/Hima : 144.3 x 69.4 x 9.56 mm , SD810 , 20.7MP Back , 4MP/13MP Front , Lollipop, 2840mAH comes in Gray,Silver, Gold, Gunmetal Gold.

If they keep the SD card slot.... Man! I wanted to pick up an iPhone with my upgrade in October but I don't think I would be able to pass this up.

Last edited:

Just got this Note 4 as an early Xmas present yesterday. Been heavily downloading and using my phone and setting everything up. I must say, battery is amazing on this phone!

PS:this camera poops on other devices

Finally fixed my Nexus 4. saw a tutorial on youtube about the exact problem I had with it not being recognized with the USB drivers and it worked. Used wugfresh to flash it back to stock and worked perfectly. after watching the tutorial it took 15 minutes what I've been trying to fix on and off for 3 days. on that lollipop 5.0.1 :smokin

glad that my apps were saved, I guess it's new on lollipop or something, been on 4.3 for a minute. lost all my pics though :smh:

was rocking a nokia lumia 635 since it was only $60 brand new off the microsoft store in the mean time. probably the worst experience I had with a smart phone ever. basically none of the apps/games I normally use, IE explorer as it's main browser :x

M9 specs leaked

Leaked full HTC M9/Hima : 144.3 x 69.4 x 9.56 mm , SD810 , 20.7MP Back , 4MP/13MP Front , Lollipop, 2840mAH comes in Gray,Silver, Gold, Gunmetal Gold.

If they keep the SD card slot.... Man! I wanted to pick up an iPhone with my upgrade in October but I don't think I would be able to pass this up.

Im due an upgrade in September so I think I may get the m9 to :smokin

This could benefit a lot of people, so I'm going to put it in bold letters.

If you have Verizon and need an upgrade, but you don't think you're eligible, pm me. I work at vzw and we found a loophole in the upgrade system. There's a 90% chance that you qualify.

Last edited:
took the case off of my note 4 and I'm just gonna rock out like this :pimp: phone without the case is like sex without a condom. It's risky, but it feels sooo much better.

Back
Top Bottom