Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Evo will be the first non Nexus phone to get 2.3 Gingerbread. Look for it late this year or early 2011.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Yo keef im about to flash frost rom and see what's up

its a good rom bruh

This frost rom is piff I LOVE all the stock android elements im gonna be rocking out with this joint for the foreseeable future 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This frost rom is piff I LOVE all the stock android elements im gonna be rocking out with this joint for the foreseeable future 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Someone got a rom with great battery life? All i do on my phone is text and browse the web. My battery life is straight trash with myn rom and kings kernal 11

Someone got a rom with great battery life? All i do on my phone is text and browse the web. My battery life is straight trash with myn rom and kings kernal 11

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

I had a couple of questions for droid heads. When you say 2.2, 2.3 do you mean updated os like apple does with their 3.0 or 4.0? Also, is there a program like itunes for droid phones where I can download and sort my music and podcasts?

yes to your first question 

I had a couple of questions for droid heads. When you say 2.2, 2.3 do you mean updated os like apple does with their 3.0 or 4.0? Also, is there a program like itunes for droid phones where I can download and sort my music and podcasts?

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Use Doubletwist to sync your music.
Got bored.

snap20101130_151005.png
snap20101130_151036.png
snap20101130_151041.png

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Use Doubletwist to sync your music.
Got bored.

snap20101130_151005.png
snap20101130_151036.png
snap20101130_151041.png

dock or the other ones?
either way both are on devaintart

dock are from this KAWS set I posted some pages back, and the others are called "Devine Icons" just picked out the ones I wanted from that set

dock or the other ones?
either way both are on devaintart

dock are from this KAWS set I posted some pages back, and the others are called "Devine Icons" just picked out the ones I wanted from that set

Back
Top Bottom