• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This is now the second M8 that has bent in the same exact spot

Last edited:
Been having a lot of app crashes recently, specifically Chrome and Pandora. Its like my phone can't handle running them both at the same time :smh:

Android L has made my phone age prematurely :frown:

Deal is back
2 lines unlimited 4g, text, minutes $100/month
For T mobile

Plus 40 extra for each line lolwut? I must be lucky cause I'm paying 100..no need to buy a phone from them you can bring your own unlocked or pay for one outright.

Last edited:
Plus 40 extra for each line lolwut? I must be lucky cause I'm paying 100..no need to buy a phone from them you can bring your own unlocked or pay for one outright.
Every additional line is 40. As in if you have another person you wanna add its just 40 it comes with the same thing you got which is unlimited internet.
Which is a good deal. Regardless.

Last edited:
Yeah what he said. I'm on a family plan with Tmobile asked them if u could get that deal just for two of my lines they told me no and that all four would have to get bumped up.

Ahh ok I thought superb was talking about 100 plus 40 for the two lines..my bad my bad :wow:

Last edited:

Reading is fundamental. I said $40 plus per extra line

Every additional line is 40. As in if you have another person you wanna add its just 40 it comes with the same thing you got which is unlimited internet.
Which is a good deal. Regardless.

2 lines is $100, your other lines have to be $40 each . No good deal

And I heard it's for a year only

Thinking about taking my Z3v back for a Note 4...its a great phone but this no VoLte is actually annoying me...its supposed to come with the lollipop update but with Verizon who knows when that will be. Plus I figure the N4 will have a better resell/trade value

Would you guys recommend trying to run stock android on an S5 or Note4? I heard that the fingerprint sensor won't work but I don't really care about that because I don't use it anyway.

What's wrong with chrome? I've been using it for a while and haven't had any issues with it. Chromepie :smokin

was going to a funeral today and these dumb google maps navigation took me on a one way street. even after that it didnt take me to the correct place.

its so frustrating im switching back to iphone today.

I've had google maps take me from Miami to Orlando and it never lead me in the wrong direction :lol: my girl has an iPhone and tells me to use my GPS whenever were driving because of how bad apples navigation is. But hey its what ever you prefer

was going to a funeral today and these dumb google maps navigation took me on a one way street. even after that it didnt take me to the correct place.

its so frustrating im switching back to iphone today.

As someone that carries an iPhone and an Android what you are saying makes no sense

Back
Top Bottom