• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Should I roll with the Note 4 or wait until we hear about the S6 in a few weeks?

[COLOR=#red]I'd wait to be honest. Sure the Note 4 is a good phone, but it's getting towards mid-life. I almost never like to but a phone in mid cycle. I like at least 8-9 months of not worrying about the next release.[/COLOR]

Guys check out this phone brand.  

XIAOMI  !!!!! The error of carrior phones are done with! so we have XIAOMI and the new ASUS ZENFONE coming soon. These phones are $200 or so with just as good or better specs

I will be darned if I buy another carrier phone

XDA even supports the phone.. 

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2015...utclasses-the-competition-for-half-the-price/

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...=BESTMATCH&Description=xiaomi&N=-1&isNodeId=1

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...W5159&cm_re=xiaomi-_-9SIA1GK2AW5159-_-Product

Last edited:
Do Huawei phones work on tmo and att..if so you can add them on the list.

Their Ascend Mate had best battery life of all phones last year. With like a 3900mAh battery.

Do Huawei phones work on tmo and att..if so you can add them on the list.

Their Ascend Mate had best battery life of all phones last year. With like a 3900mAh battery.
 Looks like it does. 1900mhz band which is att lte

Im done buying carrier phones

Theres always a drawback, so what are the drawbacks to that? Anything besides limited Customer Service like what happened with the OPPO and that yellow tint business?

Okay, so I know I'm going to get laughed at for this, but I'm going to try and sell my Note 4 to get the Iphone 6 plus. I originally ordered the 6 plus on release day, but I thought that the 6 plus wasn't anything different from the 5, so I canceled the order. Now owning the Note 4 for about 5 months, I must say that the android software is "glitchy" and it is lagging quite a bit. Also, I feel as though all of the features this phone have, I don't really need. The only thing that sold me to get the Note 4 was the battery life(Amazing) and the multi-task screen. Other then that, the phone is a bit more complex then I imagine, so it looks like I'm going back to the iphone sooner then I expected. Now I just got to sell this Note 4 and pay the difference for the iphone 6 plus for retail. It is safe to say I'll never get a Galaxy/andriod phone ever again. I try to get something different, but the software is horrible. The IOS for apple might be limited compared to Android, but the IOS is just perfect for me for what it offers and it runs much smoother without the annoying lag the driod. Anyone having issues with this?

Is your note4 for tmobile? still for sale? send me a pm if Yes.

IOS is chock full of transitions and animations and they happen with everything you do in the OS. Like homie above me said it gives off an illusion that everything is "smoother" and "faster" when in all actuality it isn't. IOS 8 is by far the most unstable (app crashes, freezes, random reboots) mobile OS out right now and has been so since it released. It probably isn't going to improve until its next major update when the 6s and 6s+ drops. I always have a feint chuckle with myself every time I read a iOS user complain about "dis droid is laggy bruh my iPhone was way smoother" it simply isn't true at all its like they don't realize that all those animations and visual flair is only taking the LONGER to get where to wherever they were trying to go. NOTHING beats a Nexus or HTC Sense device in day to day usage. For me to take full advantage of my Note 4 I had to root it and flash a debloated touch wiz ROM or just run 5.0 stock but I understand that can be jarring for some. If your coming from iOS I absolutely suggest a nexus or a HTC one those are the smoothest/most stabile/lag free devices out of the box that you can buy.

Last edited:
Okay, so I know I'm going to get laughed at for this, but I'm going to try and sell my Note 4 to get the Iphone 6 plus. I originally ordered the 6 plus on release day, but I thought that the 6 plus wasn't anything different from the 5, so I canceled the order. Now owning the Note 4 for about 5 months, I must say that the android software is "glitchy" and it is lagging quite a bit. Also, I feel as though all of the features this phone have, I don't really need. The only thing that sold me to get the Note 4 was the battery life(Amazing) and the multi-task screen. Other then that, the phone is a bit more complex then I imagine, so it looks like I'm going back to the iphone sooner then I expected. Now I just got to sell this Note 4 and pay the difference for the iphone 6 plus for retail. It is safe to say I'll never get a Galaxy/andriod phone ever again. I try to get something different, but the software is horrible. The IOS for apple might be limited compared to Android, but the IOS is just perfect for me for what it offers and it runs much smoother without the annoying lag the driod. Anyone having issues with this?

Last edited:
Guys check out this phone brand.  
XIAOMI  !!!!! The error of carrior phones are done with! so we have XIAOMI and the new ASUS ZENFONE coming soon. These phones are $200 or so with just as good or better specs

I will be darned if I buy another carrier phone

XDA even supports the phone.. 

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2015...utclasses-the-competition-for-half-the-price/

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...=BESTMATCH&Description=xiaomi&N=-1&isNodeId=1

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...W5159&cm_re=xiaomi-_-9SIA1GK2AW5159-_-Product

Xiaomi's been around for a while. Think it's China's largest mobile device company.

I'm still using Avia

But my boy who using MX said now you can resume from the same spot you left at

I wasn't able to do that with Avia

I'm still using Avia

I think tv shows are fine. It's just movies that require MX player now. And I don't it even supports chromecast

I'm still using Avia

I think tv shows are fine. It's just movies that require MX player now. And I don't it even supports chromecast
Don't let this be the case
sick.gif
mean.gif

I was already thinking of what I was going to watch this evening when I got home for the movie of the night
frown.gif

I was afraid that the gold would be too yellow, and it does look that way in pictures. But it looks a lot better in hand.

Real happy so far.

I like the weight, similar to my M7. The dimple and on screen buttons will get some getting use too.

Undecided on rooting.

and I feel like the lockscreen is useless cause whenever i pick up my phone motodisplay activates :lol:

finally LTE :pimp:

Last edited:
Wtfs is up with these updates.

i did mines for G3 T-Mobile and my battery suck balls. My wifey accidentally hit update on her M8 and her battery is even worst and her phone now is constantly setting itself to airplane mode and her Bluetooth is not working on her ride.

Looks great, man. Congrats on getting what you wanted.

PMatic, some people rave about Inbox, I was just reading a topic on reddit the other day about it... I think I'm not the target audience for it, so I don't I think I "get it" like that. 

Back
Top Bottom