• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gotta do it from the web version. I just did it two days ago as a matter of fact.

So basically, I just have to download image's then just upload them per album or song?

I have a lot of singles I downloaded on my own off the computer, so those are the main ones I need the artwork work

Gotta do it from the web version. I just did it two days ago as a matter of fact.

So basically, I just have to download image's then just upload them per album or song?

I have a lot of singles I downloaded on my own off the computer, so those are the main ones I need the artwork work

That's what I do. You can just download the images to your phone and go to the desktop version of the site on your phone if you don't feel like working from a computer.

Okay, so I know I'm going to get laughed at for this, but I'm going to try and sell my Note 4 to get the Iphone 6 plus. I originally ordered the 6 plus on release day, but I thought that the 6 plus wasn't anything different from the 5, so I canceled the order. Now owning the Note 4 for about 5 months, I must say that the android software is "glitchy" and it is lagging quite a bit. Also, I feel as though all of the features this phone have, I don't really need. The only thing that sold me to get the Note 4 was the battery life(Amazing) and the multi-task screen. Other then that, the phone is a bit more complex then I imagine, so it looks like I'm going back to the iphone sooner then I expected. Now I just got to sell this Note 4 and pay the difference for the iphone 6 plus for retail. It is safe to say I'll never get a Galaxy/andriod phone ever again. I try to get something different, but the software is horrible. The IOS for apple might be limited compared to Android, but the IOS is just perfect for me for what it offers and it runs much smoother without the annoying lag the driod. Anyone having issues with this?

Okay, so I know I'm going to get laughed at for this, but I'm going to try and sell my Note 4 to get the Iphone 6 plus. I originally ordered the 6 plus on release day, but I thought that the 6 plus wasn't anything different from the 5, so I canceled the order. Now owning the Note 4 for about 5 months, I must say that the android software is "glitchy" and it is lagging quite a bit. Also, I feel as though all of the features this phone have, I don't really need. The only thing that sold me to get the Note 4 was the battery life(Amazing) and the multi-task screen. Other then that, the phone is a bit more complex then I imagine, so it looks like I'm going back to the iphone sooner then I expected. Now I just got to sell this Note 4 and pay the difference for the iphone 6 plus for retail. It is safe to say I'll never get a Galaxy/andriod phone ever again. I try to get something different, but the software is horrible. The IOS for apple might be limited compared to Android, but the IOS is just perfect for me for what it offers and it runs much smoother without the annoying lag the driod. Anyone having issues with this?

As someone who carries an iPhone and and a Note 4 and uses both everyday what you are saying makes no sense to me.

iOS is just as laggy and glitchy

But hey whatever makes you happy, they just phones.

Last edited:

nope.

Been eyeing the nexus 6 as well. Stopped in a local tmobile store with a friend a few days ago
Stop posting G. I have a iphone 6 a one plus one and and a 5s. IOS was so buggy for me that I went back to using my 5s.

As someone who carries an iPhone and and a Note 4 and uses both everyday what you are saying makes no sense to me.

iOS is just as laggy and glitchy

But hey whatever makes you happy, they just phones.

I just did a test run of the Nexus 6 thinking it'd be more snappy and faster than the Note 4 with all of its TouchWiz and what not...

All my tests showed that they are pretty much the same in speed and snappiness. The Nexus was a little more fluid in certain apps like Twitter and Facebook, but otherwise I couldn't find any glaring disparity between the two in performance. To me that said something to the quality of the Note 4, even tho it's on KK and has TW stuff all over.

I suggest disabling some apps and stuff that Samsung has preinstalled (or root and delete them). That and a custom launcher (if you're so inclined).

Above all... iOS so damn confined and sillly :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I use both OS's pretty regularly.. it's always funny when I hear android is laggy and ios is flawless with no lag. There's plenty of lag albeit not so often it's annoying..but I hardly encounter lag on any of these new devices. It's ridiculous to hear. You want to see lag go get a 6+ and open up youtube :lol: on a video go to landscape and tell me that thing isn't laggy.

Phone is great but it will have its occasional stutter

Last edited:
I use both OS's pretty regularly.. it's always funny when I hear android is laggy and ios is flawless with no lag. There's plenty of lag albeit not so often it's annoying..but I hardly encounter lag on any of these new devices. It's ridiculous to hear. You want to see lag go get a 6+ and open up youtube :lol: on a video go to landscape and tell me that thing isn't laggy.

Phone is great but it will have its occasional stutter

Yeah the 6+ has a few weird issues. It is surprising cause when I had a 5s that joint was damn near flawless.

Just realized that I've never owned an iPhone...kinda want to try it out for a little bit. Might go ahead and sell my back up G3 and just pay the difference for a 6+. Figure I'd be able to trade it down the line for a G4, Z4 or something else :lol:

Still waiting on my N4...UPS is terrible :smh:

Also anyone want to recommend me some cases for the N4 :nerd:

Last edited:
Just realized that I've never owned an iPhone...kinda want to try it out for a little bit. Might go ahead and sell my back up G3 and just pay the difference for a 6+. Figure I'd be able to trade it down the line for a G4, Z4 or something else :lol:

Still waiting on my N4...UPS is terrible :smh:
Its a good phone..it's worth a try especially if you've never owned one.

And yeah stay lurkin I said the same thing to my brother about the 5/5s feeling "better".. I think once things get optimized better for the big screen it will be better. But overall it's a lot better than the older 5s for sure.

Last edited:
6+ is a good device.  I say go for it if that is what you're more comfortable with.  

Do not be confused, both phones will definitely have lags from time to time.  I've used both and the 6+ is not without flaws.   Its just that iOS handles their animations differently than Samsung does in TW (and some other Android OEMs).  Apple designed iOS to give an illusion of things being instantaneous by jumping to a static splash screen before loading the app (hope that explanation wasnt too techie lol).  Apple does a good job of making their devices feel fast, which I can respect.

All in all, go for what makes you happy. The 6+ is dope 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
a bit of a harsh review on that g flex 2

still, i couldn't be any happier with choosing the g3. made me a fan of lg. hopefully the g4 can bring good things 

I'm on an iPhone 6 now. It's fine as far as lag and crashes. So was my nexus 5. The only phones that were terrible were old androids. If you're complaining now you need a hobby or that phone just plain sucks.

Back
Top Bottom