• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what can I do to my mytouch4g? I just got it. I don't know %#%* about this rooting stuff or about ROM either. But the themes you guys are posting are way nicer than the ones provided. How do I obtain them?

what can I do to my mytouch4g? I just got it. I don't know %#%* about this rooting stuff or about ROM either. But the themes you guys are posting are way nicer than the ones provided. How do I obtain them?

the battery life on iced glacier i could now say is great i went to work at noon i unplugged it from charging it fully charged around 1140....it just now dropped to 99% and i checked the time almost every 30 minutes and played with it for 15 mins on my break
pimp.gif

the battery life on iced glacier i could now say is great i went to work at noon i unplugged it from charging it fully charged around 1140....it just now dropped to 99% and i checked the time almost every 30 minutes and played with it for 15 mins on my break
pimp.gif

in general, is the only way to unlock (sim-locked) android phones is to use a paid service? seems like rooting/changing roms does no good (at least for the phones i've researched).

in general, is the only way to unlock (sim-locked) android phones is to use a paid service? seems like rooting/changing roms does no good (at least for the phones i've researched).

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

pimp.gif

I don't believe this.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif

I don't believe this.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaky

pimp.gif

I don't believe this.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

for real its 97 now sent a few texts to see what was good for 2night...nothing 
eyes.gif

pimp.gif

I don't believe this.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eyes.gif

pimp.gif

I don't believe this.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eyes.gif
Well damn, wish there was a rom like that for the Evo.

pimp.gif

I don't believe this.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eyes.gif
Well damn, wish there was a rom like that for the Evo.

http://androidandme.com/2010/12/car...oid-2-2-1-update-shows-up-on-googles-servers/[h2]http://androidandme.com/2010/12/car...oid-2-2-1-update-shows-up-on-googles-servers/[/h2]
[h2]Official Samsung Epic 4G Android 2.2.1 update shows up on Google’s servers[/h2]
Nick Gray on Dec 04 at 9:50 pm10 comments

A leaked Froyo builds for the Samsung Galaxy S is nothing new, but it finally looks like Sprint is really to roll out Android 2.2 for the Samsung Epic 4G. Earlier today, the good folks on XDA-Developers were able to locate what looks to be the final Android 2.2 build for the Epic on Google’s servers.

We have no way of knowing if this is the final build that Sprint will be releasing, but if you’re willing to give it a try, head on over to XDA-Developers or simply follow the installation instructions below.

If you do happen to give this latest build a try, be sure to let us know how it goes. Keep in mind, flashing this update could brick you handset and void your warranty. Proceed at your own risk.
[h2]Manually install Froyo on the Samsung Epic 4G[/h2]
  1. Download the zip file from Google’s servers
  1. http://android.clients.google.com/p...0/1506bdf2e04b.update-SPH-D700_DI18ToDK28.zip

http://androidandme.com/2010/12/car...oid-2-2-1-update-shows-up-on-googles-servers/[h2]http://androidandme.com/2010/12/car...oid-2-2-1-update-shows-up-on-googles-servers/[/h2]
[h2]Official Samsung Epic 4G Android 2.2.1 update shows up on Google’s servers[/h2]
Nick Gray on Dec 04 at 9:50 pm10 comments

A leaked Froyo builds for the Samsung Galaxy S is nothing new, but it finally looks like Sprint is really to roll out Android 2.2 for the Samsung Epic 4G. Earlier today, the good folks on XDA-Developers were able to locate what looks to be the final Android 2.2 build for the Epic on Google’s servers.

We have no way of knowing if this is the final build that Sprint will be releasing, but if you’re willing to give it a try, head on over to XDA-Developers or simply follow the installation instructions below.

If you do happen to give this latest build a try, be sure to let us know how it goes. Keep in mind, flashing this update could brick you handset and void your warranty. Proceed at your own risk.
[h2]Manually install Froyo on the Samsung Epic 4G[/h2]
  1. Download the zip file from Google’s servers
  1. http://android.clients.google.com/p...0/1506bdf2e04b.update-SPH-D700_DI18ToDK28.zip

yo, I did the OTA update for my G2, and I downloaded the google WiFi tethering app, and everytime I open it the Tmobile app shows up also, so I assume this is how they will track if you are tethering, thing is it will connect to my laptop but will show up as having limited access. Is there anyway for me to disable the T-mobile stuff?

yo, I did the OTA update for my G2, and I downloaded the google WiFi tethering app, and everytime I open it the Tmobile app shows up also, so I assume this is how they will track if you are tethering, thing is it will connect to my laptop but will show up as having limited access. Is there anyway for me to disable the T-mobile stuff?

I'm on the t-mobile network and need a new phone. I have an unlocked iphone but its old and laggy.

I love the Nexus one. Should I get that? The new my-touch 4g or wait a month for the nexus S?

Back
Top Bottom