• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm on the t-mobile network and need a new phone. I have an unlocked iphone but its old and laggy.

I love the Nexus one. Should I get that? The new my-touch 4g or wait a month for the nexus S?

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Wait for the Nexus S.

Word it better have a better battery life then the N1. Man I hate how quick this thing will die out from just being on 3G alone.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Wait for the Nexus S.

Word it better have a better battery life then the N1. Man I hate how quick this thing will die out from just being on 3G alone.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

http://androidandme.com/2010/12/car...oid-2-2-1-update-shows-up-on-googles-servers/[h2]http://androidandme.com/2010/12/car...oid-2-2-1-update-shows-up-on-googles-servers/[/h2]
[h2]Official Samsung Epic 4G Android 2.2.1 update shows up on Google’s servers[/h2]
Nick Gray on Dec 04 at 9:50 pm10 comments

A leaked Froyo builds for the Samsung Galaxy S is nothing new, but it finally looks like Sprint is really to roll out Android 2.2 for the Samsung Epic 4G. Earlier today, the good folks on XDA-Developers were able to locate what looks to be the final Android 2.2 build for the Epic on Google’s servers.

We have no way of knowing if this is the final build that Sprint will be releasing, but if you’re willing to give it a try, head on over to XDA-Developers or simply follow the installation instructions below.

If you do happen to give this latest build a try, be sure to let us know how it goes. Keep in mind, flashing this update could brick you handset and void your warranty. Proceed at your own risk.
[h2]Manually install Froyo on the Samsung Epic 4G[/h2]
  1. Download the zip file from Google’s servers
  1. http://android.clients.google.com/p...0/1506bdf2e04b.update-SPH-D700_DI18ToDK28.zip

MAN WHEN THE HELL IS THE 2.2 RELEASING FOR THE SAMSUNG FASCINATE??
This phone is pissing me off, someone PLEASE tell me theres something better coming for Verizon in the coming months?

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

http://androidandme.com/2010/12/car...oid-2-2-1-update-shows-up-on-googles-servers/[h2]http://androidandme.com/2010/12/car...oid-2-2-1-update-shows-up-on-googles-servers/[/h2]
[h2]Official Samsung Epic 4G Android 2.2.1 update shows up on Google’s servers[/h2]
Nick Gray on Dec 04 at 9:50 pm10 comments

A leaked Froyo builds for the Samsung Galaxy S is nothing new, but it finally looks like Sprint is really to roll out Android 2.2 for the Samsung Epic 4G. Earlier today, the good folks on XDA-Developers were able to locate what looks to be the final Android 2.2 build for the Epic on Google’s servers.

We have no way of knowing if this is the final build that Sprint will be releasing, but if you’re willing to give it a try, head on over to XDA-Developers or simply follow the installation instructions below.

If you do happen to give this latest build a try, be sure to let us know how it goes. Keep in mind, flashing this update could brick you handset and void your warranty. Proceed at your own risk.
[h2]Manually install Froyo on the Samsung Epic 4G[/h2]
  1. Download the zip file from Google’s servers
  1. http://android.clients.google.com/p...0/1506bdf2e04b.update-SPH-D700_DI18ToDK28.zip

MAN WHEN THE HELL IS THE 2.2 RELEASING FOR THE SAMSUNG FASCINATE??
This phone is pissing me off, someone PLEASE tell me theres something better coming for Verizon in the coming months?

How do I get Beejive IM for free on my HTC EVO? I currently have AIM (via www.aim.com) for work purposes, but I also need one another AIM program for personal chat.

How do I get Beejive IM for free on my HTC EVO? I currently have AIM (via www.aim.com) for work purposes, but I also need one another AIM program for personal chat.

I bought the Evo back in july/june and forgot to mail in the $100 rebate and I think its expired now. I found it this week in my backpack had all the receipt papers and stuff with it still.

I bought the Evo back in july/june and forgot to mail in the $100 rebate and I think its expired now. I found it this week in my backpack had all the receipt papers and stuff with it still.

Originally Posted by gatorad3

me too
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by gatorad3

me too
30t6p3b.gif

battery update for mytouch 4g running iced glacier 1.1.1

since last update, i texted about 50 times, including checking the time every so often, i went to bed and searched thru the market ended up downloading angry birds, ended up playing angry birds till level 8...currently my phone is at 70% from disconnecting it from full charge yesterday at around 11:40 a.m

im going to switch to wifi only for the rest of the day and see how it goes

battery update for mytouch 4g running iced glacier 1.1.1

since last update, i texted about 50 times, including checking the time every so often, i went to bed and searched thru the market ended up downloading angry birds, ended up playing angry birds till level 8...currently my phone is at 70% from disconnecting it from full charge yesterday at around 11:40 a.m

im going to switch to wifi only for the rest of the day and see how it goes

any way you can take off the predictive text on the evo. gets annoying at times. i know what i want to say, dont switch my words.

any way you can take off the predictive text on the evo. gets annoying at times. i know what i want to say, dont switch my words.

When you go to your settings you go to language and keyboard, select touch input, then go to touch input and you can turn off the prediction on the Qwerty keyboard and this will stop the prediction of the words.
If I remember correctly, anyway.

When you go to your settings you go to language and keyboard, select touch input, then go to touch input and you can turn off the prediction on the Qwerty keyboard and this will stop the prediction of the words.
If I remember correctly, anyway.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

settings....language and keyboard...touch input...text input...prediction...(uncheck)

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

settings....language and keyboard...touch input...text input...prediction...(uncheck)

Finally rooted my X. Got tired of not being able to do screenshots and stuff. Now I gotta figure out what's next. 
devil.gif

Here's my current homescreen...

moz-screenshot.png
155832_893277976638_2733274_48629165_5917638_n.jpg

Finally rooted my X. Got tired of not being able to do screenshots and stuff. Now I gotta figure out what's next. 
devil.gif

Here's my current homescreen...

moz-screenshot.png
155832_893277976638_2733274_48629165_5917638_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom