• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just did some reading on the Oneplus one phone. I like it a lot. Think I'm getting it instead of the S5 or S6. Whatever phone Im buying, I have to double up on because Mrs. Dozo needs a phone as well.

Obviously the memory card and battery being immovable is an issue. But with the 3RAM and 64gig memory at a $350 price tag, I'll make due.

gold aluminum bumper case for S6E looks pimp 
pimp.gif

Just did some reading on the Oneplus one phone. I like it a lot. Think I'm getting it instead of the S5 or S6. Whatever phone Im buying, I have to double up on because Mrs. Dozo needs a phone as well.

Obviously the memory card and battery being immovable is an issue. But with the 3RAM and 64gig memory at a $350 price tag, I'll make due.

You won't have a problem in the world. Good choice and way to keep costs low.

Good or bad? Don't really check battery stats cuz I always have chargers with me wherever I'm at so it was never a factor lol.

G4 got me with the removable battery. My G3 has been treating me well so far besides this damn texting issue which isn't Lg's fault.

Tmbile still didn't update the Sony Z3 
mean.gif

Thinking about JUMPing to the M9...I don't think it's worth the switch though, the specs (mainly battery) seem worse. 

G4 got me with the removable battery. My G3 has been treating me well so far besides this damn texting issue which isn't Lg's fault.
if there's a way i can get rid of this still-on-contract g3 and get the g4 i definitely will, but otherwise i'm still very happy with my g3

[COLOR=#red]Honestly I'd rather have the G4 than the Galaxy S6 or S6E, and not because i think the S6 is a bad phone, they are one of the best Android has. I just like the LG flagships.

Attention I'm not throwing shade on the S6/S6E. Just that every time I go from the last Gen Note to the newest Galaxy S, I end up keeping it for a few months until the new Note comes out. Will be patient for once.[/COLOR]

if there's a way i can get rid of this still-on-contract g3 and get the g4 i definitely will, but otherwise i'm still very happy with my g3

G3 is a great phone, still runs like it did the day I got it.

Honestly I'd rather have the G4 than the Galaxy S6 or S6E, and not because i think the S6 is a bad phone, they are one of the best Android has. I just like the LG flagships.

Attention I'm not throwing shade on the S6/S6E. Just that every time I go from the last Gen Note to the newest Galaxy S, I end up keeping it for a few months until the new Note comes out. Will be patient for once.
Its hard to go to the regular S series after being spoiled by the Note lol.  Trust me.  This is my first non-Note Samsung phone since my Note 1 and 2.  Note series is always superior

I appreciate the compact frame of smaller big phones..so the s6 feels really good in hand after coming from big *** phones..no4, opo, 6+ and even the nex6 for a few days before trading it in.

The good thing with LG is they keep their phone sizes fairly small but the screen sizes of phablets. Only problem is their software is a little sketch..that gflex 2 got me scurred

I wish I didn't like the Note series as much as I do.

I try different devices but when it comes down to it the Note always wins.

I'm not even a Samsung fan per se, it's just a great piece of technology.

Back
Top Bottom