• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was using my S6E alongside my fam's iPhone and noticed this. 

At max brightness, the S6E is significantly dimmer and less colour-true than the i6. I was viewing pure-white images, and yet the S6E is displaying a red hue. 

The LED on the back of the i6 shines white, the S6E was significantly dimmer (didn't show up in the pictures that way though) and also incandescent yellow. 

I honestly REALLY want to like this S6E, and it's getting harder and harder to do so. 

Its hard to go to the regular S series after being spoiled by the Note lol.  Trust me.  This is my first non-Note Samsung phone since my Note 1 and 2.  Note series is always superior

[COLOR=#red]Lol no doubt phi. I mean you still have a winner with the S6E, and most of us in here are serial phone swappers anyway so it's nothing.[/COLOR]

CM12 rolled out for the oneplus. I haven't received it yet but a lot of others have, and others are flashing it. I'm gonna wait til it gets pushed to my phone though.

i like how LG has been able to keep the bezel thin/small around the screen. helps keep the phone small despite being a big screen.

damn iphone bezel on the top bottom so fat, makes it bigger than it really should.

i just hate the on sceen nav buttons on the LG, doesn't that take away screen realestate? not a lot of people like the capacitive buttons built in on the s3, s4, s5, but i always liked it, cause it kept the nav buttons off the screen.. have the same complaint with the xperia phones. not too big of a deal. just a preference

-----------

Also, for those with Android smart watches.. can it easily install apps on it. Just drop the APK and install on the watch? So it can run math calculators etc?

If you can wait, just wait for the summer for the OP2. I'm sure the OP1 will be a little cheaper too....
It's rumoured to have been pushed back to late Q3, likely to align with other flagship drops (Apple maybe). 

The LED on the back of the i6 shines white, the S6E was significantly dimmer (didn't show up in the pictures that way though) and also incandescent yellow. 

You might be the only person that cares about this tbh.

I don't really care about the colour really, and there's a couple threads on XDA about it. What I do care about is the fact that it's hella dim. Like I said, the pic didn't capture it well but it's probably only half as bright as the i6 flash. I only ever use the back LED as a flashlight and that jawn was not doin work. 

I don't really care about the colour really, and there's a couple threads on XDA about it. What I do care about is the fact that it's hella dim. Like I said, the pic didn't capture it well but it's probably only half as bright as the i6 flash. I only ever use the back LED as a flashlight and that jawn was not doin work. 

Fair enough.

Lolol
Don't get me scared now. Really contemplating on getting the phone.
If you can wait, just wait for the summer for the OP2. I'm sure the OP1 will be a little cheaper too....

Man, I haven't upgraded since I copped the galaxy s3....when it first released. I'm a little impatient at this point. The battery is worthless and at this point, anything will be an improvement.

Man, I haven't upgraded since I copped the galaxy s3....when it first released. I'm a little impatient at this point. The battery is worthless and at this point, anything will be an improvement.

I was in the same boat as you but my s3 still doing work but i just switched to the S6E and I'm loving it.

G4 got me with the removable battery. My G3 has been treating me well so far besides this damn texting issue which isn't Lg's fault.

Why does everyone want a removeable battery?

I've said it many times before: cause being tethered to a cable sucks.

Fast charge helps and external batteries are fairly convenient, but it can't replace the satisfaction of replacing a completely dead battery to getting 100% in 5 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom