Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That Alcatel looks good but the battery is 2900 mpah
I read some reviews about it and they say it's a little above average. I'm waiting on more reviews to make a decision. This and the Zenphone are cheap, but I can't throw $200-300 on a product that's not solid. But, so far they both look pretty good and still look well worth it.

Funniest thing is handing people who are very drunk and only have used an iPhone my phone and watching them trying to use it. It's like watching someone try and diffuse a bomb

Got a question for you folks. I'm up for an upgrade and looking to either purchase the M9, Nexus 6, or Moto X 2014. Which would you pick and why? They will both most likely be the AT&T branded variants if that matters. I will be using a Moto 360 with it as well

Last edited:
Man I need to stay off slickdeals :smh:....got me buying cases for no reason....so far I've bought 3 iPhone 6+ cases, 2 Note 4 cases and got an S6 Edge case just case I come up on one in the future. Thinking of getting a G4 case as well....been paying less then $5 per case with all those deals they are having lately

LOL... Were on the same boat! I got 2 S6 edge case and 1 S6 case. $1 & $3 primed shipped! even those screen protector for $.95 :smh:

1st I was really excited with the S6 edge and i cant wait to upgrade but now im waiting for the G4 to be announce. leaks made me wait for it... G4 cases will be purchase as soon it goes on sale again! LOL!

SD :pimp:

I'm one step closer to team naked with my 2014 Moto X... switched out the case for just a bumper. It makes it a little wider but I've gotten used to it. Plus I like being able to actually feel the bamboo back.

I want to use it without a case because I think it's such a great design and feels so good in hand, but I'm afraid of breaking it.

I just know with my luck I'll use a case/bumper for 6 months. And the 2nd day of no protection, it's hitting the pavement.
Did you sign up for the 5.1 test?
Nope,but I'm anxiously awaiting it. Hopefully it'll fix this random Android OS battery drain issue I've had. But that's only been a major problem in the area I'm at... I've been away for work and the hotel and the building I'm at for work have THE WORST reception so I'm guessing that's the cause.

And naked with the Moto X is a bad idea, like AF1Nike said.. I've seen too many posts on reddit about a slight drop cracking the screen because of the design. Even with a tempered glass protector, I'm not risking it.

You're a brave man, I've shattered too many screens not to at least have the tempered glass.
Too bad there ain't no tempered glass for the S6 Edge tho. 
sick.gif
mean.gif
frown.gif

Dropped my phone a number of times with no case. Sideways, face flat, sometimes shoulder height. Surprised the screen has not cracked or broken on me yet.

Oneplus just announced no more invites. Their phones are available for purchase whenever as of 7am this morning.

Oneplus just announced no more invites. Their phones are available for purchase whenever as of 7am this morning.
just release the damb 1+2!!

Having a galaxy S3 from its inception, Im very impatient and almost bought the 1+1 last week. But I've held off in hopes of either the 1+2 coming out soon or a drop price on the 1+1. The company announced 3rd quarter of this year the 1+2 will release, but no news about the price or specs. :rolleyes

Having a galaxy S3 from its inception, Im very impatient and almost bought the 1+1 last week. But I've held off in hopes of either the 1+2 coming out soon or a drop price on the 1+1. The company announced 3rd quarter of this year the 1+2 will release, but no news about the price or specs.
eyes.gif
Doubt the OPO will price drop until the OPT comes out, considering it's already about half of the price of all competitor flagship phones. 

Z4 doesn't look like much of an upgrade to the Z3..... :smh:
For anyone curious what the differences he's talking about are. 
Snapdragon 810 processor

Slightly lighter 144g, compared to the Z3’s 152g. It’s also marginally slimmer at 6.9mm.

Front camera is 5.5MP sensor with a 25mm wide-angle lens with OIS. 

Battery is slightly smaller at 2930mAh compared to the Z3’s 3100mAh power pack

As far as we know, everything else is the same as the Z3. 

Having a galaxy S3 from its inception, Im very impatient and almost bought the 1+1 last week. But I've held off in hopes of either the 1+2 coming out soon or a drop price on the 1+1. The company announced 3rd quarter of this year the 1+2 will release, but no news about the price or specs. :rolleyes

Doubt the OPO will price drop until the OPT comes out, considering it's already about half of the price of all competitor flagship phones. 

Youre probably right. I'd like to know the price and specs of the 1+2 already.

Z4 doesn't look like much of an upgrade to the Z3..... :smh:

For anyone curious what the differences he's talking about are. 

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1499426/[/URL]"]

Snapdragon 810 processor
Slightly lighter 144g, compared to the Z3’s 152g. It’s also marginally slimmer at 6.9mm.
Front camera is 5.5MP sensor with a 25mm wide-angle lens with OIS. 
Battery is slightly smaller at 2930mAh compared to the Z3’s 3100mAh power pack

As far as we know, everything else is the same as the Z3. 
[/quote]

There we go sacrificing battery size for thinness again :stoneface:

Does anyone here have experience with a full body protector skin on a waterproof phone?  I only ask because I got rid of my bumper case on my xperia z3 and got this bodyguardz type thing that covers the front, back, and sides.  I'm wondering if I take the phone with me to the pool or wherever it gets wet, will the bodyguardz come off?  I mean it was a wet install.

Dang was really excited for the Z4...will still check it out once it comes out. Hopefully its still waterproof

Back
Top Bottom