• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone wanna help me locate a working nfl apk for my EVO ? i'm not trying to miss the game tonight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rapsteady1

What's good Android fam,

I currently have a BB, and am looking to switch over to the Droid X.

Could anyone share some insight as to how it is? I'm mainly concerned with emails as I depend on it for work.

I just wanted to know if emails from other accounts (eg AOL, pop3, imap, etc) are pushed right away and have no delays... Also do those accounts notify you when you have new mail? My cousin has the incredible and it doesnt notify him if its not a gmail account.

Thanks in advance for the help. Peace

Honestly if your coming from BB to a Android Device like the Droid X, don't expect insane battery life, but expect the power of how Android will quickly get things done for you espcially if your going to using it for work. I'm not to sure if Android devices support automatic push email cause I never use them, but it does support the email formats you asked for. You should also look into the Droid Pro, it has almost the same bells and whistles as the Droid X but its made for Business consumer and a keyboard just like a BB. It also have some extra email support. Look into it. Make sure you get a phone that works with you instead of against you. A lot of people make these mistakes thinking a high-powerd device like Android will get things done, but not all features will work for you and also having great support from manufactures will come your way. (Motorola has good Rep. with updates though).

INFO FOR DROID X
SYNCHRONIZATION FOR DROID X
Support for Corporate calendar, email and contacts (Exchange 2003 and 2007), Google contacts, calendar and Gmail[emoji]8482[/emoji] contact
EMAIL4
Corporate Sync, Google Mail, Push Email, WebKit

INFO DROID PRO
SYNCHRONIZATION FOR DROID PRO
Supports Corporate calendar, email and contacts (Exchange 2003, 2007 and 2010), Google contacts, calendar and Gmail[emoji]8482[/emoji], Facebook[emoji]8482[/emoji], MySpace, Twitter and LinkedIn contacts
EMAIL4
Mobile Email: IMAP and POP, Microsoft Exchange, Gmail[emoji]8482[/emoji], MSN Hotmail[emoji]174[/emoji], Yahoo![emoji]174[/emoji] and AOL[emoji]174[/emoji]

What's good Android fam,

Could anyone share some insight as to how it is? I'm mainly concerned with emails as I depend on it for work.

I just wanted to know if emails from other accounts (eg AOL, pop3, imap, etc) are pushed right away and have no delays... Also do those accounts notify you when you have new mail? My cousin has the incredible and it doesnt notify him if its not a gmail account.

Honestly if your coming from BB to a Android Device like the Droid X, don't expect insane battery life, but expect the power of how Android will quickly get things done for you espcially if your going to using it for work. I'm not to sure if Android devices support automatic push email cause I never use them, but it does support the email formats you asked for. You should also look into the Droid Pro, it has almost the same bells and whistles as the Droid X but its made for Business consumer and a keyboard just like a BB. It also have some extra email support. Look into it. Make sure you get a phone that works with you instead of against you. A lot of people make these mistakes thinking a high-powerd device like Android will get things done, but not all features will work for you and also having great support from manufactures will come your way. (Motorola has good Rep. with updates though).

INFO FOR DROID X
Support for Corporate calendar, email and contacts (Exchange 2003 and 2007), Google contacts, calendar and Gmail[emoji]8482[/emoji] contact
EMAIL4

INFO DROID PRO
Supports Corporate calendar, email and contacts (Exchange 2003, 2007 and 2010), Google contacts, calendar and Gmail[emoji]8482[/emoji], Facebook[emoji]8482[/emoji], MySpace, Twitter and LinkedIn contacts
EMAIL4
Mobile Email: IMAP and POP, Microsoft Exchange, Gmail[emoji]8482[/emoji], MSN Hotmail[emoji]174[/emoji], Yahoo![emoji]174[/emoji] and AOL[emoji]174[/emoji]

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

What's good Android fam,

INFO FOR DROID X
EMAIL4

INFO DROID PRO
EMAIL4

I really appreciate the help. I ended copping the Droid X, and should be coming in on Monday.

Would anyone happen to know if it will support .edu email accounts?

Thanks

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

What's good Android fam,

INFO FOR DROID X
EMAIL4

INFO DROID PRO
EMAIL4

I really appreciate the help. I ended copping the Droid X, and should be coming in on Monday.

Would anyone happen to know if it will support .edu email accounts?

Thanks

Rook, Get At Me Bro! I got that fiye
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks Alc, just tryin new %!@% out i need to stop, i done maxed out my sd card already
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
5247305216_8a329c569b_z.jpg

5246704269_44db34179f_z.jpg
the ogz should work now.

Rook, Get At Me Bro! I got that fiye
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks Alc, just tryin new %!@% out i need to stop, i done maxed out my sd card already
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
5247305216_8a329c569b_z.jpg

5246704269_44db34179f_z.jpg
the ogz should work now.

Back
Top Bottom