• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by ireminisce

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I'll give the Nexus S a shot...I played with the MT4g and G2 and wasn't entirely impressed by either.

Hopefully it doesn't disappoint. Samsung sucks but I'm trusting since it's "with Google" they won't slack on firmware updates. 
nerd.gif

Thank God dec.16 is 10 days away..my backup phone wouldnt make it much longer
. . so what are you using?
Spoiler [+]
I
55a257b4478cbb7a4ecf8d4bdbd7bb349b4bb27_t.gif
ing hate  you B.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That would be pretty funny if those Galaxy S got Gingerbread first since they didn't even get Froyo.. Maybe that was their master plan all along hmm if this is true I most go get that Captivate all over again
laugh.gif

That would be pretty funny if those Galaxy S got Gingerbread first since they didn't even get Froyo.. Maybe that was their master plan all along hmm if this is true I most go get that Captivate all over again
laugh.gif

What is the best widget for FB/Twitter? I liked the LPP widgets but I prefer ADW then LPP... Anyway I can just get the LPP widgets instead of downloading the whole app?

What is the best widget for FB/Twitter? I liked the LPP widgets but I prefer ADW then LPP... Anyway I can just get the LPP widgets instead of downloading the whole app?

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

new Axura rom is nuts
pimp.gif
ill never flash another rom as long as they keep makin em like this

If you still have the file on you comp, anyway you could upload a mirror link? FF keeps on aborting my download and both FF  and Chrome are taking hours to download the file
30t6p3b.gif

new Axura rom is nuts
pimp.gif
ill never flash another rom as long as they keep makin em like this

If you still have the file on you comp, anyway you could upload a mirror link? FF keeps on aborting my download and both FF  and Chrome are taking hours to download the file
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

nice setup tetsujin.
pimp.gif

running launcher pro still, how do i switch back to the default 2.2.1 theme again? Would like to see how gingerbread is when I get the update on my N1

i thought you said you used a certain app to switch back and forth? not sure though

home switcher
good look GSW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

nice setup tetsujin.
pimp.gif

running launcher pro still, how do i switch back to the default 2.2.1 theme again? Would like to see how gingerbread is when I get the update on my N1

i thought you said you used a certain app to switch back and forth? not sure though

home switcher
good look GSW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

if anyone wants the steps i took to root the mt4g let me know i retraced my steps and typed it out cause im going to do a friends phone...the steps are pretty basic and shouldnt need any questions like the xda ones that arnt really clear on a lot of stuff

I would really appreciate that, my mt4g, should be here tomorrow, bye bye Touch pro 2 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

if anyone wants the steps i took to root the mt4g let me know i retraced my steps and typed it out cause im going to do a friends phone...the steps are pretty basic and shouldnt need any questions like the xda ones that arnt really clear on a lot of stuff

I would really appreciate that, my mt4g, should be here tomorrow, bye bye Touch pro 2 
smokin.gif

Considering that 2.2 was supposed to be out in september for the galaxy S devices and it's almost midway through december without an official launch, don't hold your breath for gingerbread.

I don't really have any faith in them supporting their old products, especially with their track record. At least with the nexus S google will be handling the updates.

Considering that 2.2 was supposed to be out in september for the galaxy S devices and it's almost midway through december without an official launch, don't hold your breath for gingerbread.

I don't really have any faith in them supporting their old products, especially with their track record. At least with the nexus S google will be handling the updates.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Nvm downloaded onto my phone
sorry bro i wasnt on, you talkin about the Captivate version? Cuz thats the one im running.

Yea, its cool man. I was having trouble downloading it with FF and Chrome

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Nvm downloaded onto my phone
sorry bro i wasnt on, you talkin about the Captivate version? Cuz thats the one im running.

Yea, its cool man. I was having trouble downloading it with FF and Chrome

Back
Top Bottom