• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[COLOR=#red]I'll have to withhold some information because while most everyone in here is cool, there's always one who will do some stuff to try to mess things up.[/COLOR]

ArLg2tfCAAEANfq.jpg

Good luck though.

Last edited:
Worst possible time to switch carriers right now with all the new phones coming out.

My dad broke his iPhone and he needs a new phone. We were planning on switching over to T Mobile regardless but it probably will happen sooner than later.

Problem is, T Mobile requires me to trade in my current iPhone 6 and purchase a new phone in order for activation fees to be waived as well as to cover the early termination fees from Verizon.

Think I'll cop the G4 for now with an even trade from my iPhone 6. Then trade it in for the new Moto X when it comes out in a month. Or perhaps the new Nexus when it comes out in 2-3 months. Or maybe I'll just be content with the G4 and not HAVE to have the newest phone out :lol:
When I moved to tmo I just traded in some junk phones to get them to pay my etf .. Better off selling the iPhone for cash or use it on tmo since I think Verizon phones are all unlocked.. Just gotta buy a phone from them.. Get one of those 50 dollar lg phones.

And good luck EWD

Last edited:
Hangouts 4.0 update apk has been released. Tried it out for an hour, much cleaner UI and but is still laggy and still slow to me overall compared to Messenger

Good luck and congrats EWD!
nthat.gif

What email address do I send my resume? Fully cleared sys admin/eng in the DMV area
laugh.gif

semi-srs
nerd.gif

Hangouts 4.0 update apk has been released. Tried it out for an hour, much cleaner UI and but is still laggy and still slow to me overall compared to Messenger
It still makes no sense to me to have Hangouts and Messenger. Google should combine them into monster text app to compete with  iMessage .

Tmobile stay swaggin

Took my phone off airplane mode when i landed in London and i get a text

Unlimited data worldwide :pimp:

It still makes no sense to me to have Hangouts and Messenger. Google should combine them into monster text app to compete with  iMessage .
Agreed 100%. That would change the android game for good for me. I'm considering an iPhone 6s just for the sheer number of people in my contacts with iphones 

Has anyone made a change from a cellphone to a tablet with a plan from a carrier? Would it be cheaper per month to do so and use an app that uses data for calls texts?

Agreed 100%. That would change the android game for good for me. I'm considering an iPhone 6s just for the sheer number of people in my contacts with iphones 
I don't blame you. However I can't leave Android, I am to loyal. I just hope Google gets their act together and shows its true potential. 

Question Has anybody noticed after updating there note 4 to 5.1.1 when your playing music it not longer shows over the lock screen you now have to unlock it to see the album and use the controls or is it just mine and what's a good music player. Thanks

Question Has anybody noticed after updating there note 4 to 5.1.1 when your playing music it not longer shows over the lock screen you now have to unlock it to see the album and use the controls or is it just mine and what's a good music player. Thanks

I use Google Play Music and since I'm on a limited data plan I download whatever playlists I'm feeling at the moment. You also can stream.

Last edited:
Congrats and good luck EWD

Would love to see them do that. A lot of things that just seem obvious that Google has yet to do. The different color text bubbles would be appreciated. I do enjoy Hangouts, put the update on my S3 but not my Note 4 yet. Majority of ppl I know using Android, either use OEM app or a 3rd party app.

Still waiting on the OTA update

I updated to the new 4.0 hangouts.

It's def alot nicer looking, however mms are not working for me. Not receiving and can't send them

Hoping a get lucky on a One Plus 2 invite tomorrow.

Reports saying there's been last minute delays. I think you can still preorder tomorrow but they won't ship out for another 2-3 weeks

Back
Top Bottom