Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I updated to the new 4.0 hangouts.

It's def alot nicer looking, however mms are not working for me. Not receiving and can't send them

Alex Wiesen
Shared publicly - 12:35 PM

Hi everyone,

The launch of Hangouts 4.0 on Android is going to be an amazing one for Google Voice users.

Being able to use group SMS has been a top feature request for Google Voice users for years, and we're happy to announce the first part of this feature is launching shortly across Hangouts, enabling you to receive and reply to group SMS messages from your Google Voice number, if you've integrated Google Voice messaging with Hangouts. You'll be able to receive and reply to group SMS messages not only in Hangouts on Android, but also in Hangouts on the web and iOS as well. Starting a new group MMS (compose) isn't part of today's launch but we're working to bring it to our users in a future release.

In order to roll this out we need to wait for Google Hangouts 4.0 on Android to be fully released to everyone. After that's happened we'll turn on this feature across Android, web and iOS. I know many of you are eagerly awaiting this launch -- don't worry if you get the latest Hangouts 4.0 and this hasn't started working yet, it's coming within days!

Tmobile stay swaggin

Took my phone off airplane mode when i landed in London and i get a text

Unlimited data worldwide :pimp:

Yep!! I love the "Welcome to _____" text.

When I went to Sweden in June, as soon as I touched down, it said,"Welcome to Sweden!!" I felt all warm and fuzzy. :lol: :smile:

t-mobile, $30.

you gotta ask for it, cause its not something they advertise.

If they tell me na' keep questioning ?

Don't even ask anyone. Buy the prepaid activation kit off the T-Mobile website ($1-10 depending on if there is a sale) , and activate it online. Port your number over (again online) to T-Mobile and you'll be good to go. They don't advertise the plan and I can tell you the T-Mobile employees at the stores will not help you get this plan.

I also believe if you are already a T-Mobile customer you can not join it unless you are fine changing your phone is.

I have yet to get even close to going over the 5GB of LTE or 100 min. When I graduate I'll upgrade to a different plan but as of right now this will work

5GB wouldn't even last me a week
mean.gif
then get the heck off your phone.   lift your head up and take a peak at the world.  maybe you'll make a friend.

then get the heck off your phone.   lift your head up and take a peak at the world.  maybe you'll make a friend.

:lol: Nice to assume things without knowing any background

But I'll tell you anyway... I work in an office with a lot of downtime, so that's the time I use to catch up on my shows :smile:

Drops in SEPT.

I would rather have it especially since customer service for it is actually predictable.

And I also don't want to mess with that new USB joint until it actually is the standard across all devices.

OP2 is hot fuego though no hatred

Don't know if I should cop the moto x or wait for nexus. I need something soon tho. This opo freezes and restarts everyday, and for the past 2 days I haven't been able to connect to wifi

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom