Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mytouch 4g or g2?

I have the g1 right now, feels old as hell
30t6p3b.gif

gotta question.. im an iphone 4 user and probably switching to verizon next week and what would be the better choice droid 2 global or droid x?

gotta question.. im an iphone 4 user and probably switching to verizon next week and what would be the better choice droid 2 global or droid x?

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Mytouch 4g or g2?

30t6p3b.gif

nexsus s > g2 > myt4

KING x RIECE
whats that time widget?

I had the G1 and got the myt4g.....very happy with it.  IMO, myt4g = or > than nexus s > G2.  The nexus s doesn't really impress me, but I'm curious why it may impress others. 

There are pros and cons to each one.  It just depends on what features are most important to you. 

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Mytouch 4g or g2?

30t6p3b.gif

nexsus s > g2 > myt4

KING x RIECE
whats that time widget?

I had the G1 and got the myt4g.....very happy with it.  IMO, myt4g = or > than nexus s > G2.  The nexus s doesn't really impress me, but I'm curious why it may impress others. 

There are pros and cons to each one.  It just depends on what features are most important to you. 

i dropped my mt4g two days in a row already...

yesterday i was a lil messed up and it slipped out of my hand and the battery and back popped off

i need a case i think

i dropped my mt4g two days in a row already...

yesterday i was a lil messed up and it slipped out of my hand and the battery and back popped off

i need a case i think

I finally decided I want to root my Motorola Droid. Can someone direct me on the correct way to do this. Thank you in advance

I finally decided I want to root my Motorola Droid. Can someone direct me on the correct way to do this. Thank you in advance

Back
Top Bottom