Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

im sure theres a youtube video with the steps, just search root motorola droid

or go to xda and search for your phone

Thank you very much good sir

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

im sure theres a youtube video with the steps, just search root motorola droid

or go to xda and search for your phone

Thank you very much good sir

Anybody still working with a G1 and trying any of this stuff out???...

I want to try some of these things out but I feel it will be a waste because of how slow my phone is..

Anybody still working with a G1 and trying any of this stuff out???...

I want to try some of these things out but I feel it will be a waste because of how slow my phone is..

Had another question too...as far as battery life goes... which one would you guys go with...Nexus S or G2?

Had another question too...as far as battery life goes... which one would you guys go with...Nexus S or G2?

I rooted my mt4g and underclocked it to 800 mhz and my battery life is real good with heavy use.

I rooted my mt4g and underclocked it to 800 mhz and my battery life is real good with heavy use.

s25myv.jpg

I rooted my G2 nd flashed Cyanogenmod 6, do i need to put a kernel on it or can i just use Set PC to over/underclock it?

I rooted my G2 nd flashed Cyanogenmod 6, do i need to put a kernel on it or can i just use Set PC to over/underclock it?

Anyone on here with a Droid 2? I have a few questions:

Spoiler [+]
I would really like a different background and a nice lock screen as well. Do I have to go through any crazy steps to do this?
How do I go about using the screen capture feature?
I want to get an ad blocker fr my phone, should I root it?

Anyone on here with a Droid 2? I have a few questions:

Spoiler [+]
I would really like a different background and a nice lock screen as well. Do I have to go through any crazy steps to do this?
How do I go about using the screen capture feature?
I want to get an ad blocker fr my phone, should I root it?

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

i think you might need to flash a kernel if it doesnt say it has one in the about phone section

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

i think you might need to flash a kernel if it doesnt say it has one in the about phone section

Back
Top Bottom