• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm certainly hoping by the time I have the funds to get the 6P they'll be practically shipping same day or at least same week

AT&T Note 4 5.1.1 update is scheduled for tomorrow but you can get it now

tumblr_mtcnqrShHM1s46o5eo1_r1_400.gif

Hopefully they're at least kind enough to bring us to Marshmallow as well since our device is still top tier in the spec department.

They really never gave us the damn theme store though :smh:

OK, I don't like neural as much as regular swiftkey. uninstalled neural. now the swiftkey doesn't come up as an option to enable. uninstalled regular swiftkey and reinstalled, still not there... any ideas?

Hopefully they're at least kind enough to bring us to Marshmallow as well since our device is still top tier in the spec department.

Downloading it now, AT&T servers are embarrassedly slow. 300kb/s.....taking forever, not even 1mb. Other people on Reddit were complaining about it so it's not just me :smh:

Samsung put out a list of phones that they plan to update to Marshmallow, I'm assuming the list isn't final/is incomplete but the Note 4 for VZW and Tmo were on it. Hopefully, these ************* need to stop playing.

What is this theme store you speak of...for touchwiz?

Last edited:
Yeah i checked when i go there this the options i get.

So then i click the choose input and swiftkey is there but it doesnt let me elect it as the default on previous

Try going under your apps and checking for the Samsung Keyboad and clear it as a default if it's set. Then maybe it'll prompt you when you bring up the keyboard/something to type.

You'll get Marshmallow when Android N comes out

Try going under your apps and checking for the Samsung Keyboad and clear it as a default if it's set. Then maybe it'll prompt you when you bring up the keyboard/something to type.

weird, i unchecked the other options and then swiftkey appeared upon return back. thanks guys

Downloading it now, AT&T servers are embarrassedly slow. 0.30mbs...taking forever :smh:

Samsung put out a list of phones that they plan to update to Marshmallow, I'm assuming the list isn't final/is incomplete but the Note 4 for VZW and Tmo were on it. Hopefully, these ************* need to stop playing.

What is this theme store you speak of...for touchwiz?

Let me know your first impressions when it's done.

That's what I want to hear :pimp:

By the time AT&T releases it I'll probably be looking for my next phone though.

Yeah, it's something Samsung added with the S6/S6 Edge (http://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxys6/theme-service/) that allows you to change the way TouchWiz looks. Would've been nice since we'll never have permanent root but I guess it's quiet for that.

You'll get Marshmallow when Android N comes out

258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

I wish this was just a joke :smh:

Last edited:
my vzw note 4 has been tripping lately. Sometimes when i attempt to make a call it will fail. It happens about 1 out of every 5 calls.

I went back to Naked Browser on my Note 4 but can't find the settings menu for the life of me. Anyone have any insight?

my vzw note 4 has been tripping lately. Sometimes when i attempt to make a call it will fail. It happens about 1 out of every 5 calls.

It might be a cell tower thing rather than a phone thing. Have you called VZW and asked if they're performing maintence on towers in your area? If nothing else you can always reimage it if you aren't concerned about tripping KNOX.

I went back to Naked Browser on my Note 4 but can't find the settings menu for the life of me. Anyone have any insight?

Its right above the "more" option in the menu. Since you're on a note it should be the menu touch key (next to "Home" button) to show the Naked Browser menu.

Last edited:
That lumia 950 might be my next phone. Been wanting to give microsoft mobile a try.

Last edited:

It might be a cell tower thing rather than a phone thing. Have you called VZW and asked if they're performing maintence on towers in your area? If nothing else you can always reimage it if you aren't concerned about tripping KNOX.

Its right above the "more" option in the menu. Since you're on a note it should be the menu touch key (next to "Home" button) to show the Naked Browser menu.

Yeah I'm not getting that bottom portion at all on my phone. Idk what's going on.

It was definitely there on my nexus too.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm not getting that bottom portion at all on my phone. Idk what's going on.

It was definitely there on my nexus too.

scroll to the top and make sure the url bar is visible. i know NT makes the bar go away sometimes

you can try another site also and see if that works

Back
Top Bottom